Tennis Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Banned
1,735 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I ask because it seems that everytime you turn around, women are fighting to get into men's only clubs and events.

You almost never find men fighting to get into women's clubs or events.

Why? :confused:

·
Registered
10,491 Posts
maybe cos woman were discriminated against for a long time... and they are just trying to prove they are as good as any man.

it has NOTHING to do with wanting to be around men.

·
Banned
1,735 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Crazy MeliS said:
NO WAY!LMAO it's vice versa ;)
Well obviously men who want poontang want to hang around women. But once they've tapped that azz a few times........... ;)

·
Banned
1,735 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
decemberlove said:
maybe cos woman were discriminated against for a long time... and they are just trying to prove they are as good as any man.

Good at doing what?

it has NOTHING to do with wanting to be around men.

:confused:

·
Registered
10,491 Posts
BigTennisFan said:
um good at doing what? well obviously every situation is different, and it depends on what the club/sport/event is. isnt that commonsense? they just want equality.

·
Banned
1,735 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
decemberlove write"
"um good at doing what? well obviously every situation is different, and it depends on what the club/sport/event is. isnt that commonsense? they just want equality."

Common sense?
I don't know. Since almost everything is dependent on the circumstances I think it's important to give examples.

What is meant by equality in this situation? Does equality mean the same? I consider the ATP and the WTA to be "equal" in their appeal but they clearly are not the same.

·
Registered
13,210 Posts
In General, blokes find the need most. MOST blokes and women are just as easy as each other, unfortunately SOME blokes are just sad and think they can pull anything, but that's not limited to blokes, there are alot of women who think they are special, when they're not.

Equality is what we should strive for, but not overly and one rule for one thing, one for another. Some people do take it too far and not only make themselves look stupid but do no favours for the other sexe's view on them, both ways..........but everything is generalization

·
Registered
13,210 Posts
BigTennisFan said:
What is meant by equality in this situation? Does equality mean the same? I consider the ATP and the WTA to be "equal" in their appeal but they clearly are not the same.
If you mean 'prize money' then sure, if the women play best of 5 sets give equal 'prize money' but not if they do less work for it. And excuses over the female body are pointless...........if Serena and Venus could manage it, then anyone else with the right training could.

Good luck to Annika Sorenstam (sp) but it's wrong the females of this world are putting pressure on her, she's representing herself not the female race (her words)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts