• Yes

Votes: 13 65.0%
  • No

Votes: 7 35.0%
1 - 20 of 80 Posts

·
Registered
19,008 Posts
:rolleyes: "Too often".... well, we really can't say too much about Marti's personal life, coz we don't know her. We are only spectators on the outside, lookin in. We have absoloutely no idea what's going on in Marti's life..... BLAME THE MEDIA! ;)

·
Registered
836 Posts
Lol.. maybe a little, but i totally agree with everything Marri said.

The media try to give her this bad image. At the end of the day I think alot of people are just jealous cos Martina is beautiful, rich, soo talented, and has men after her!

·
Banned
692 Posts
I WOULD RATHER MARTINA CHANGE BOYS AND HAVE FUN THEN BE A LONLEY OLD TENNIS PLAYER WHO TURNS OUT TO BE A LEABIAN, (JOKES)

·
Registered
15,418 Posts
i'm not surprised if she changes boyfriends everyday if she gets stuck with "boyfriends" like KC ;)

·
Team WTAworld, Senior Member
4,493 Posts
I'm still waiting for Martina and Anna's ''comming out'' and their announcement that they have a realationshipp:eek:

It's not because that supposed to be kiss or something but i just think for some strange reason that they would be a great couple:rolleyes: ;)

·
Registered
21,059 Posts
She has always been faithful to me!:rolleyes: ;)

1 - 20 of 80 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.