Tennis Forum banner
1 - 20 of 62 Posts

· Registered
3,489 Posts
i miss hingis terribly, i fell in complete love with her at the 01 and 02 aussie opens and i hope and pray to god that she comes back

plus then anna k will come back and they can destroy sugiyama/clijsters and ruano pascual/suarez and take their rightful positions as #1 and #2 in the world in doubles!

i still play as martina in all my tennis video games

· Registered
26,637 Posts
caelestia said:
is it that time of month again? :confused:
I don't know, but its that time of year. I know Marti's birthday is Sept. 30th because on GoTennis we had this poster called 30September (or 309 as I called him) who literally seemed near suicidal @ the thought she wasn't coming back! :eek: (And I still haven't even close to figured that out either way myself. Nor do I know if she has).

· Registered
7,880 Posts
JollyRoger said:
I don't know, but its that time of year. I know Marti's birthday is Sept. 30th because on GoTennis we had this poster called 30September (or 309 as I called him) who literally seemed near suicidal @ the thought she wasn't coming back! :eek: (And I still haven't even close to figured that out either way myself. Nor do I know if she has).

Isn't she getting into the 'age of JenCap's resurgence' category this year? That would also probably explain a few things

· Registered
26,637 Posts
caelestia said:
Isn't she getting into the 'age of JenCap's resurgence' category this year? That would also probably explain a few things
Whatever, she needed a year 2B a kid after bursting on the tour so young, and I presume the Tacchini lawsuit will be settled by the end of the year. As the AO Director is a big fan of hers, I'm sure he'd love 2C her return there (even if '04 was limited to dubs; maybe the dream "Martina Squared" pairing).

· Banned
822 Posts
I'm sure she isn't gone for good. She will be back sometime if not in the near future. Martina we all will be waiting for you no matter how long the waiting is gonna be.

· Registered
7,446 Posts
Miss ya, Love ya, adore ya!
Waiting for ur return! I've never enjoyed a tennis match now since u've gone!

· Banned
3,883 Posts
You here about her occasionally in Blick, or from the Swiss Tennis Federation, so it eases the comfort.

1 - 20 of 62 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.