Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 142 Posts

·
Registered
271 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I don't :( i am getting skinnier and all my clothes look like bags on me :(My dad has even asked me if i were on drugs :eek:

·
Registered
46,727 Posts
I'm mushy (and I want to get sturdy) and I have a few pounds to loose... but I'm going to work on this. Beginning at the gym Friday!

There is a lot of other things I dislike, but the final result is ok I guess...

·
Registered
13,635 Posts
no I am fat but I am not standing for the mirror anymore puking at myself as I did as a teenager

·
Registered
2,981 Posts
Besides a couple of boils on my left face cheek and some residual scarring from that Black Death fiasco last summer, I'm aight.

·
Registered
2,981 Posts
rocktheboat said:
My dad has even asked me if i were on drugs :eek:
Well are you?

·
Team WTAworld, canis sapiens sapiens
4,495 Posts
Originally posted by rocktheboat
I want to put on weight!

Me too but apparently there's not much I can do to gain some kilos. I'm sure I'll consider myself lucky in a few years... (and you too).

And to answer to the question, not really but I learnt to not care so much. Of course I won't go to the university with greasy hair or something but if someone says that, I don't know... that even a blind person wouldn't like me, I don't want to waste my time with this person anymore.

·
Registered
18,948 Posts
MarcusRock said:
Besides a couple of boils on my left face cheek and some residual scarring from that Black Death fiasco last summer, I'm aight.
Ah, you can hardly notice it, Marcus.

·
Team WTAworld, Senior Member
41,227 Posts
Rebecca said:
Physical appearance is overrated!
do you actually believe that? :eek: Physical appearance is very important, whether you like it or not. First judgement when you meet someone is appearance.

·
Registered
28,582 Posts
per4ever said:
do you actually believe that? :eek: Physical appearance is very important, whether you like it or not. First judgement when you meet someone is appearance.
I was kidding. I know very well the importance that is put on physical appearance, but your first impression is not merely appearance, it's posture, composure, and a number of other things that can be controlled.

·
Registered
19,008 Posts
Rebecca said:
I was kidding. I know very well the importance that is put on physical appearance, but your first impression is not merely appearance, it's posture, composure, and a number of other things that can be controlled.
uh huh, becca is right.

right now, i'm pretty happy about the way i look... but i'm still working my ass off (literally) coz i want a Britney ass.. *muhaha *:p

·
Registered
18,948 Posts
Rebecca said:
I call bullshit.
Doesn't matter how composed, well-spoken, or articulate you are if you aren't 5'10" and 130 lbs. Then again, that's just my raging bias.

·
Premium Member
11,130 Posts
its ok - theres things i like and dont like..

i agree appearance is overrated. sure it is the first thing you judge someone by, but if your gonna interact with t he person and not just look/drool at them you'll realise how insignificant it can be when u get to know them.

1 - 20 of 142 Posts