Votes: 10 19.6%
  • I don't know that band

Votes: 1 2.0%
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
2,090 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
That band is not really known in Europa, especially in France, but i'm listening to their album "Songs about Jane" fora few weeks, & I absolutely love it. (Songs like "This love" or " Harder to breathe", & the latest single "She will be loved" are amazing IMO)
Tell me yr opinion guys :wavey:

·
Registered
4,742 Posts
i love em as well..its just so hard to listen to the radio tho because they always tend to "Kill" popular songs by overplaying them

Reactions: Kuti Kis&Monica

·
Registered
4,742 Posts
Like "The Reason" by Hoobastank!

·
Registered
2,090 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
beauty_is_pink said:
i love them. gonna go see them on August 7th ;)

wanna come? :p
I wish I could, but i can't go to Toronto in August ;) Is the Molson Amphitheatre a big place ? In Paris they 'll be the headlines, so we won't have to see John Mayer :) ;) The location isn't big in Paris

·
Mean Admin Machine, Admeanistrator
36,597 Posts
i preferred harder to breathe over this love but i like them :cool:

but... not really well known? :confused: they're all over the place ;)

·
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
20,453 Posts
Kuti Kis&Monica said:
I wish I could, but i can't go to Toronto in August ;) Is the Molson Amphitheatre a big place ? In Paris they 'll be the headlines, so we won't have to see John Mayer :) ;) The location isn't big in Paris
the Molson Amphitheatre isnt a realli big place, but its outside so thats a cool atmosphere :)

and i dont like John Mayer :(
the only reason why i said yes to go with my friends is cause i saw Maroon 5 was the opening act :p :lol:

so lucky you :( get to see them for more than 5 mins... i guess i'll sneak out when John comes on :p

·
Registered
11,533 Posts
I like "this love" :)

·
Registered
2,090 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
carot said:
i preferred harder to breathe over this love but i like them :cool:

but... not really well known? :confused: they're all over the place ;)
:lol: I can assure U that in France they are not really known ;)

·
Registered
2,090 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
beauty_is_pink said:
the Molson Amphitheatre isnt a realli big place, but its outside so thats a cool atmosphere :)

and i dont like John Mayer :(
the only reason why i said yes to go with my friends is cause i saw Maroon 5 was the opening act :p :lol:

so lucky you :( get to see them for more than 5 mins... i guess i'll sneak out when John comes on :p
Yeah, i don't even know who is that John Mayer :lol: Can't bellieve that he's the headliner :tape: Anyway, I hope U'll tell me about their 5 mn in Toronto :p :p

·
Registered
15,248 Posts
Yes I do :) "Songs about Jane" is brilliant :wavey:

·
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
20,453 Posts
Kuti Kis&Monica said:
Yeah, i don't even know who is that John Mayer :lol: Can't bellieve that he's the headliner :tape: Anyway, I hope U'll tell me about their 5 mn in Toronto :p :p
of course i will.. i will make it seem as they were the headliner :lol:

promise me also you'll tell me about how great you got to see them for more than an hour :sobbing: ok? i want pics!!! :D

how close are u to the stage?

·
Registered
969 Posts
I don't really like Maroon 5.To me,they are kinda dry.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts