Tennis Forum banner

21 - 40 of 185 Posts

·
Banned
7,008 Posts
Angie and Sabine do not hate each other. Sabine wished Angie luck during the Fed Cup on Twitter.
It's a different case, cause she was playing for Germany, not for Angelika Kerber personal account (or if you prefer it wasn't stage of conquering number one, cause u said that she if a future multiple GS winner, no. 1 and the greatest tennis player ever who will win tournaments in WTA, ITF, ATP, ITTF and also in PGA Tour).

·
Premium Member
9,477 Posts
Aga actually had nice things to say about Maria not too long ago, and I doubt Maria really dislikes her that much. :shrug:

I would second the Putintseva-Coco hatred. Oy.

·
Registered
7,720 Posts
JJ likes everyone.
I don't think she and Vika get along that well. I remember last year at the Tour finals, Vika missed a first serve, and JJ's "practice" swing accidentally sent the ball right back at Vika. And Vika gave JJ an ice-cold staredown.

·
Registered
7,720 Posts
Vika Maria (the GOAT bitch-off)
Vika Aga (probably :eek:h:)
Maria Aga (AO-Gate, Miami-Gate, YEC "RUN RUN!!"-Gate)
Maria Serena (you can actually feel it on screen sometimes :lol:)
Serena Sloane :eek:h:

Future: I want Genie and Sloane to be mortal enemies by 2016 :eek:h:
I though they already were mortal enemies?

·
I felt suddenly quite wildly happy.
45,731 Posts
Nothing will ever beat the Conchita-Patty hate :eek:h:

Reactions: TNT96

·
Premium Member
181,826 Posts
no one mention Errani and Cornet :eek:h:
"Why you say Vamos ?"

·
Registered
212 Posts
I don't think she and Vika get along that well. I remember last year at the Tour finals, Vika missed a first serve, and JJ's "practice" swing accidentally sent the ball right back at Vika. And Vika gave JJ an ice-cold staredown.
Vika is no one's friend on court.
Maria is no one's friend off court.
It's just who they are.

·
I felt suddenly quite wildly happy.
45,731 Posts
:lol: Conchi had a thing for Swiss Ladies, she also loved Manu Gagliardi. :)
:haha: Manu was a bit of a headcase though

I remember her last qualifying round in RG a few years ago vs Wickmayer... We were about 7 person cheering for Yanina (we all make mistakes :eek:h: ) and at some point she completely went crazy, saying that it wasn't fair that there was such a crowd cheering for her opponent and disturbing her :haha:

·
Banned
3,502 Posts
:haha: Manu was a bit of a headcase though

I remember her last qualifying round in RG a few years ago vs Wickmayer... We were about 7 person cheering for Yanina (we all make mistakes :eek:h: ) and at some point she completely went crazy, saying that it wasn't fair that there was such a crowd cheering for her opponent and disturbing her :haha:
You bad boy! :lol:

Oh I loved Manu, those beautiful blue eyes. :hearts: :)

·
Registered
12,279 Posts
Vika & Maria actually hate each other on court as they both are intense and competitive....will not give up an inch:hearts:

·
Registered
2,671 Posts
Discussion Starter #34
Halep and Beck dislike each other I think.

·
Registered
935 Posts
I would hope not as Annika could learn a heck of a lot from how Simona's game has progressed in the last year.

According to that scene in the Williams sisters film, everyone hates Serena (her words!).

·
Registered
14,481 Posts
Simona is not capable of this. She loves everybody and spreads warm & fuzzy feelings wherever she goes. :angel:

I can't see it for Annika either. She seems like such a sweetie.

For BFFs, no-one has mentioned Ana & Sorana yet.

21 - 40 of 185 Posts