Why?

·
Registered
21,802 Posts
perhaps, the same reason why men enjoy female strippers. :confused:

·
Registered
10,491 Posts
i dont. i hate big, bulky, sweaty guys swinging their packages around. but i think it makes for good entertainment.

i dont really care for female strippers [especially those who make a career out of it] either. the majority of them are nasty and couldnt make it as a model so they stuck to stripping. there are a few nice ones.. but usually theyre doing it for college tuition, etc.

so why do men like female strippers?

·
Banned
1,735 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
cariosity said:
perhaps, the same reason why men enjoy female strippers. :confused:
I suspect that much of the reason that women go to see male strippers is less for the eroticism than for the feeling of being like men.

It has to do with the tremendous difference between male sexual nature and female sexual nature. ;)

·
Registered
10,491 Posts
BigTennisFan said:
I suspect that much of the reason that women go to see male strippers is less for the eroticism than for the feeling of being like men.
oh, and what lead you to suspect this?

·
Registered
13,210 Posts
I'm male, but strippers bore me senseless. As decemberlove said, they are usually rough or even if they are pretty, that's all they are.

Sexiness is natural, trying to be oversexy is just boring and makes some girls look silly.

My female flatmate doesn't like male strippers either, she prefers to see a bloke whack his dick up another blokes arse.......lol........whatever floats her boat ;)

·
Banned
1,735 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
decemberlove said:
oh, and what lead you to suspect this?
Well, I've often heard (and talked to) women who say things like, "well, men have been doing it for ages and now we can do it too."

But even the women who enjoy male strippers do so on a different level than men who enjoy female strippers.
Many men who enjoy the strippers love to have the women rub their (the men's) chests and play with and/or suck their nipples.
How many women who go to see male strippers want the men doing that to them?

Males generally are OK with strange women rubbing their bodies.

·
Registered
8,726 Posts
decemberlove said:
i dont. i hate big, bulky, sweaty guys swinging their packages around. but i think it makes for good entertainment.

i dont really care for female strippers [especially those who make a career out of it] either. the majority of them are nasty and couldnt make it as a model so they stuck to stripping. there are a few nice ones.. but usually theyre doing it for college tuition, etc.

so why do men like female strippers?
I don't like male strippers either. Not that I think they're nasty, I just don't want them touching me.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts