Tennis Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Banned
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i think its so hot when a guy shaves their legs :hearts: the way they glimmer, and especially if theyre really tan and muscular..

i shave mine, but unfortunately, theyre ugly and white, but it's better than those guys who have thick black hair and paper-white legs :vomit:

:wavey:

·
Team WTAworld, Senior Member
7,996 Posts
We had a thread about this before....if guys shave and where...and yes I do shave my legs! And they are nice and tanned now because I'm out playing tennis pretty much everyday for like 2 hours in 90 degree weather! :p

·
Registered
14,737 Posts
I'm not a guy, but I prefer guys who are clean shaven everywhere I just think it looks neater. If us women go to the trouble to keep it up, men should too. ;)

I know my younger cousin who's 18 does... althou his father teases him for it. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
4,837 Posts
hell naw...thats a lil too fem for me lol. Didnt somebody have a topic on this about a week ago?

·
Banned
5,063 Posts
Mass medias are promoting the effeminate male body as the norm of beauty, which is unfortunate. Unless we live in a box all our life, there's no way we can't be influence by medias so it does affect a lot people's preference.

Having said that, I'm excessively hairy which is why I do shave a lot of parts of my body, including my legs sometimes. However if I would be normally hairy I wouldn't bother.

·
Registered
10,372 Posts
you all shave your legs? wow
theyd have to be a jungle for me to do that
does anyone draw their eyebrows too? :p (jk. jk)

·
Worshipping POP ICON GODDESSES
7,712 Posts
Cool Canuck said:
Mass medias are promoting the effeminate male body as the norm of beauty, which is unfortunate. Unless we live in a box all our life, there's no way we can't be influence by medias so it does affect a lot people's preference.

Having said that, I'm excessively hairy which is why I do shave a lot of parts of my body, including my legs sometimes. However if I would be normally hairy I wouldn't bother.
Hi Canuck;) ....
I first shaved the hair from my legs at about 16 or 17.... and have continued with such hair removal for 15 years or so.

If I followed anyone it was my Dad....

My father also removed his leg hair and most of his body hair...and continues to do that even today (he is almost 60 now)...he was an amateur body builder in his 20s and 30s...and you certainly couldn't win an event without removing your body hair. i don't consider it to be effeminant in any way.

I was still at school when I started doing it.....it was certainly not the "cool' thing to do....but I preferred it and still do today.

As a school teacher now...I see many of the boys doing it...especially in that 16 -17 age bracket...and I think that is a reflection of what you mentioned in your post....that it is considered desirable or fashionable...and young people want to be fashionable etc, so it is now almost a fashion statement in itself for some young men.

Again...just a personal choice as far as I am concerned. I feel better and cleaner, when I remove my leg hair....just as you do when you get a long overdue haircut!:)

·
15,233 Posts
ilovesmekitty said:
i shave mine, but unfortunately, theyre ugly and white
:haha::haha::haha::hug::D

·
Registered
8,570 Posts
:haha: like i would
im not into that "quicheman" stuff

·
Registered
3,414 Posts
hehe I shave my legs! lol and there really tan coz I play tennis a lot! lol my friends actually once took a picture of them but I dont know where i put a photo! lol

·
Registered
10,889 Posts
Sorry I don't shave my legs, hair on my legs are not very obvious and it's soft and brown which make it even more non-obvious.

·
3,053 Posts
I'm not a guy but I think that certain men should shave/wax their legs as their is nothing worse as having to sport massage a hairy guys legs & have them moaning it hurts.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts