Tennis Forum banner

3981 - 4000 of 4001 Posts

·
Premium Member
66,169 Posts
Chernyshova has to be the weirdest disappearance of 2020. She’s completely abandoned her Instagram blog and didn’t even show up for the free $11,000 in Prague this week.

·
Registered
15,826 Posts
what happened to teenage PHENOM Deja Kitchiner? :eek:
deja seems to have quit tennis and got married. Deja Kitchiner and Christian Dapiaoen's Wedding Website

had she spent all that hard work with a proper coach instead of her delusional father, she could've carved a nice college tennis career for herself. i will never forget her ball toss, and her right to left "kick" serve follow through. i remember her father gave her 62 lb string tension when she was 11 years old, and claimed she could serve 115+ mph. sad when delusional parents derail their kids' childhoods.

Reactions: posthuman

·
Registered
590 Posts
What happened to Jie Zheng? I loved watching her.
Yeah same! She retired in 2015. One of the best counterpunchers during that 2000's/2010's! Her match against Venus at the US Open in 2013 was amazing, she absorbed Venus' pace so well. Like a wall. So many long rallies in that match and shifts in momentum.

·
Registered
421 Posts
Yeah same! She retired in 2015. One of the best counterpunchers during that 2000's/2010's! Her match against Venus at the US Open in 2013 was amazing, she absorbed Venus' pace so well. Like a wall. So many long rallies in that match and shifts in momentum.
"The Great Wall of China" was her nickname. Also of the best returners and an intelligent player, quick feet, hands and mind.

·
Registered
2,283 Posts
Nastassja Burnett?

·
Registered
7,167 Posts
Does anyone know what happened to Luksika Kumkhum?

·
You are not likeable,but I like you
4,266 Posts
Reactions: Perun

·
Registered
11,975 Posts

·
Registered
5,016 Posts
Reactions: WilliamsOhanian
3981 - 4000 of 4001 Posts