Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 334 Posts

·
Banned
11,012 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just under three weeks to go :woohoo: And I couldn't wait to create a thread. Sorry. :eek:
I have a good feeling about this Wimbledon.
FORZA SERENA!

·
Registered
119 Posts
Go Serena...does anyone know what she will be seeded there? I know that she will probably be ranked #7 after French so would they seed her higher than that b/c of her good results there?

·
Premium Member
40,059 Posts
I hope you're right :yeah: Good Wimbly for Ree!

Reactions: Mina Vagante

·
Banned
11,012 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Go Serena...does anyone know what she will be seeded there? I know that she will probably be ranked #7 after French so would they seed her higher than that b/c of her good results there?
Very unlikely she'll be bumped.
But seeding and draw placement at Wimbledon should (will?) mean less at Wimbledon than in Australia.
Her serve seems to be in pretty good shape. And she won't be suckered into that horrendous clay-court style on grass. Bam Bam and thank you man.
Forza :)

·
Registered
9,212 Posts
This year's Wimby will be good!

·
Rena's Army
35,201 Posts
omg Serena on grass :drool:

·
Registered
9,772 Posts
I have a good feeling about Wimbledon, also.

I cannot wait. :D

·
Registered
12,421 Posts
Okay Serena, stay healthy and hopefully you will get some good rest and practice, and I hope you are going to have a great time at Wimbledon, and you will probably only have a good time when you win there:p Sooo Come on Serena kill everyone who stands in your way to the title!

·
Registered
14,233 Posts
I can't wait for Wimbledon....hope she meets Justine like in 2003 :p

·
Registered
13,954 Posts
Can't wait to see Serena play well on grass again. :woohoo:
I'm giddy with confidence that she will win that plate. :drool: :banana:

·
Rena's Army
35,201 Posts
3 out of 4 slams....show a certain other player how to win the slam finals you are in lol no names mentioned of course :lol:

·
Queen.
15,151 Posts
3 out of 4 slams....show a certain other player how to win the slam finals you are in lol no names mentioned of course :lol:
LOL LOL LOL

To give you guys a hint, this player's name rhymes with "Lustine Menin".

:lol:

1 - 20 of 334 Posts