Tennis Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,961 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
something like "Lindsay should be serving a lot better especially since she's so tall, 5"2.5' " LOL

·
Don't mess with Texas!
5,727 Posts
Yeah, but she corrected herself and laughed too.

·
Registered
2,666 Posts
Ha ha, and then she made fun of Amanda Coetzer...

did you guys here Ted say that Kim lost after being way-up against Venus, 1 set is way up!??!

·
Registered
850 Posts
I swear to god if I hear Tracy or anyone else mention Kim's soccer playing dad and gymnast mother one more time I am going kick a hole in the television. They're like friggin robots!!! :fiery:

"She's so strong and flexible...beep"

·
Registered
8,315 Posts
I am convinced Dick Enberg is senile, especially after calling John McEnroe "Jim" earlier this week. But I loved when he said he had "A 20 pound hedge against anorexia".

·
Registered
6,162 Posts
Midnite Surfer said:
I swear to god if I hear Tracy or anyone else mention Kim's soccer playing dad and gymnast mother one more time I am going kick a hole in the television. They're like friggin robots!!! :fiery:

LOL! I changed the tv as soon as she mentioned it. ;) Tracy is the worst commentator, I wish she would learn to properly say the word error also. :devil:

·
Registered
10,491 Posts
Midnite Surfer said:

its called a mute button.

...or selective hearing. learn it and love it or shut the fuck up. :)
i use it all the time.

and she is strong and flexible.

·
Registered
850 Posts
decemberlove said:
its called a mute button.

...or selective hearing. learn it and love it or shut the fuck up. :)
i use it all the time.

and she is strong and flexible.
Actually I would rather not sit and watch my television with a twitchy thumb on the mute button. That's a bit neurotic for me. Tracey needs to broaden her base of knowledge or shut the fuck up.

·
Registered
2,961 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
No I don't have a problem with Tracy, I actually like her - there are a few I can't stand, and I often use the mute button...but I just thought it was funny what Tracy said, even though she corrected herself

·
Registered
850 Posts
And another thing. John McEnroe is annoying. Justine is not his favorite player to watch out of the men and women. I'm sure he would rather watch Federer. He's so pro women now it seems fake. Its like he's running for mayor of tennis town.

·
Registered
10,491 Posts
Midnite Surfer said:
no silly lol. kimmie

i dunno, when tracy talks i dont hear her. i just blur her out... i do this with a lot of people :)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts