Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Team WTAworld, Senior Member
7,224 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I remember Venus stressing how good it was to be single in 2006 during an interview before the Aussie Open. Does anyone know if she dumped the boyfriend? :scratch: :scratch: :scratch:

·
Registered
22,126 Posts
GracefulVenus said:
I remember Venus stressing how good it was to be single in 2006 during an interview before the Aussie Open. Does anyone know if she dumped the boyfriend? :scratch: :scratch: :scratch:
Don't know, but Venus says she's single so
I'll take her word for it.

Yet she is close lipped about her love life so
we don't know about her and Davide.

As long as she's happy single or in a
relationship that's all that matters.

·
Serena's #1 Hater
19,697 Posts
IT DOESN'T MATTER IF VENUS BROKE UP WITH HER BOYFRIEND (or, for that matter, if she even HAD a boyfriend)! The Terminator is back where she belongs!! :worship:

Reactions: Paneru

·
Kart & I against the WtaWorld!
35,894 Posts
GracefulVenus said:
I saw that....she said something like 2006 is the year of being single. :lol:

That's some strong words for a women who is suppose to be married on the dl. :lol: :eek: :tape: :lol:

·
7,224 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I'm pretty sure she was involved. I was photos and an article in a magazine, I believe Essence, showing her leaving a store with a caucasian guy. :kiss:

·
Registered
22,126 Posts
GracefulVenus said:
I'm pretty sure she was involved. I was photos and an article in a magazine, I believe Essence, showing her leaving a store with a caucasian guy. :kiss:
She was dating Davide Tomassoni.

·
7,224 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Paneru said:
She was dating Davide Tomassoni.
Yep, thats the pic. I wonder what happened. She was extremely assertive when she boasted about being single in 2006.

·
7,224 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
No one knows what happened? :rolleyes:

·
7,224 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
book40 said:
u would think being so much of a fan u would know..pity
:fiery: no comment :fiery:

·
Banned
6,260 Posts
book40 said:
u would think being so much of a fan u would know..pity
:retard: :retard: :retard:

TROLL ALERT

·
Registered
143 Posts
Cam'ron Giles said:
Man...these girls love fat white men...:rolleyes:
lmao, im sure they have good personalities......

·
Registered
2,611 Posts
Do you have a direct quote and a link saying Venus was single? I find that hard to believe given the fact Venus has been dating Davide for over 7 long years.since 1999 and he is her fiance..Until I see a direct link to an article I believe the comment they broke up is heresay...Venus has been very private about her lovelife unlike Serena. Serena is more outgoing while Venus is more private.

·
35,894 Posts
Morrissey said:
Do you have a direct quote and a link saying Venus was single? I find that hard to believe given the fact Venus has been dating Davide for over 7 long years.since 1999 and he is her fiance..Until I see a direct link to an article I believe the comment they broke up is heresay...Venus has been very private about her lovelife unlike Serena. Serena is more outgoing while Venus is more private.
I have my eyes and ears and a television with the tennis channel which had a program called Open Access. She clearly said her goal was to stay single for the year on camera to the host of the show. :shrug:

·
35,894 Posts
Morrissey said:
why don't you post a direct quote that she's dating Davide and is engaged? :confused:

·
Premium Member
19,804 Posts
I don't know why people keep trying to figure out who Venus is dating. She is like the Janet Jackson of the tennis world where relationships are concerned. For all we know Venus could be married and have a child that Davide's family is keeping.

It's too confusing. One minute she is spoken for, the next minute she is single. It just goes from one extreme to the next where people start speculating about every guy she's pictured with.:lol:

1 - 20 of 28 Posts