Tennis Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
20,942 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
All I keep hearing is how Kobe won the Favorite Male Athlete award, but nothing is being said about who won the Favorite Female Athlete award. So did Serena win?

·
Don't mess with Texas!
5,727 Posts
No one knows. I hope Michelle Kwan won though. ;) No one of the MKF can find any results or pictures of the possible winner from the show. Tara Lipinski was there, but she wasn't even nominated.

·
Registered
7,125 Posts
No, SERENA will have to be arrested or indited before she can acquire this award. :)

·
Registered
6,640 Posts
Choice Female Athlete:

Jennifer Capriati (tennis), Kelly Clark (snowboarding), Mia Hamm (soccer), Anna Kournikova (tennis), Michelle Kwan (ice-skating), Mary Osborne (surfing), Serena Williams (tennis), Venus Williams (tennis)

they must have had to come up w/ extra names to even dare put some of these people in here. anna k? what year did she have to even deserve a nomination? Serena is the best athlete out of all these choices. I would say her, followed by Kwan and then Venus :)

·
Registered
1,600 Posts
why would anna kournikova be nominated????????

·
Registered
6,640 Posts
Brandon85 said:
why would anna kournikova be nominated????????
like i said above, they needed some more nominees. again i don't even think she deserves to be mentioned as an "athelte" more so than try and "nominate" her :rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,600 Posts
thats ashamed...i like her but anyone else deserved it more than her!

·
Don't mess with Texas!
5,727 Posts
The nominees were nominated by online votes so no wonder Anna was voted. But the people in charge of the award are actually the ones who pick the winner.

·
Registered
20,942 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
So who won?

·
Registered
10,491 Posts
SerenaSlam said:
Choice Female Athlete:

Jennifer Capriati (tennis), Kelly Clark (snowboarding), Mia Hamm (soccer), Anna Kournikova (tennis), Michelle Kwan (ice-skating), Mary Osborne (surfing), Serena Williams (tennis), Venus Williams (tennis)

they must have had to come up w/ extra names to even dare put some of these people in here. anna k? what year did she have to even deserve a nomination? Serena is the best athlete out of all these choices. I would say her, followed by Kwan and then Venus :)

its NOT BEST, its FAVORITE.

kobe is def not the best male out there

well find out wed who won

·
Registered
7,125 Posts
==============
Choice Female Athlete:

========================

Considering Kobe got the award for a male, Crapriati would be the perfect choice for a female recepient. :)

·
Registered
15,448 Posts
go venus!

·
Registered
20,942 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
As I suspected, Serena Williams was the winner of the Teen Choice Award for Favorite Female Athlete.

·
Registered
11,233 Posts
This is confirmed??

Congrats Rena!!

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

·
Don't mess with Texas!
5,727 Posts
Yeah, that is what everyone is saying on the MKF as well now. And I think she had a good excuse of not showing up. :)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts