Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
838 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After the win of Justine against Kuznetsova at Wimbledon, Martina claimed (to all the journalists) that she had found a way to beat Justine. She then stated that she would tell this miracle solution to her doubles partner.

A few tournaments later Kuznetsova played Justine again and the outcome was the same. Justine completely outplayed Kuznetsova.

Didn’t Kuznetsova follow the instructions of Martina or didn’t she understand those instructions ? :rolleyes:

Or is there another reason why the new tactics didn't work (not enough talent, ...) ? :devil:

·
Registered
13,635 Posts
nav :lol:

·
Registered
34,283 Posts
Martina, focus in your doubles career and let people make their own mistakes :rolleyes:

·
Registered
47,533 Posts
You mean the same way she knew how to beat the sisters?!

·
Registered
34,283 Posts
After thinking it it's not so hard, all you have to do is winning more sets than her :haha:

·
Registered
13,220 Posts
She should return to singles as well then. She found a way to beat the sisters and Justine, when she finds a way to beat Kim, she will be unstoppable!

·
Registered
13,635 Posts
the worst thing is that this person insulted my fav for not having a life :rolleyes:

·
Registered
34,283 Posts
irma said:
the worst thing is that this person insulted my fav for not having a life :rolleyes:
Really??? Mine is worse, she was insulted for being lazy :lol:

·
Registered
13,635 Posts
:lol:

well she also said loving is nothing in comparing with winning slams and considering she said it in mai 2001 , so counting the months a certain little person was already on his way, it was a huge insult. I hope he never finds out :eek:

·
Registered
17,922 Posts
Oh, irma! Time to move on. :kiss:

I get a kick out of the Old One! Yes, she says some crazy things, some stupid and ridiculous things even, but she's fun to have around. You go, girl! :hearts:

·
Registered
13,635 Posts
yeah I should move on, but so should the woman this thread is about;)

maybe we can both take therapy;)

·
Keeper of Secrets
9,143 Posts
irma said:
:lol:

well she also said loving is nothing in comparing with winning slams and considering she said it in mai 2001 , so counting the months a certain little person was already on his way, it was a huge insult. I hope he never finds out :eek:
did MN really say that, if so this just confirms what I've been thinking about her.

·
Registered
13,635 Posts
yep and this time there is a (german) link on the internet. so nobody can accuse me of lying;)

·
Registered
6,663 Posts
I love Martina but she should shut up.

·
Registered
2,863 Posts
knowing how to beat someone and making it a reality are two different things. Players know how to beat Serena, but...

1 - 20 of 45 Posts