Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Banned
11,012 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Serenas facial expression??? :eek: :eek: she was looking scary! she looked like someone had pissed her the fuck off! i thought Mauresmo musta said something to her the way she came out :eek: and hardly any emotion at all...she just looked as if someone had ripped the sequins off her dress :eek:

Justine needs to remember that she beat Serena last time out also...not good reading.....

·
Registered
10,386 Posts
i think she is just really focused...she looked down right MAD...

still worried about her arm though...

·
Banned
8,642 Posts
BK4ever said:
i think she is just really focused...she looked down right MAD...

still worried about her arm though...

I was worried too because before the match started ,Mary said that her arm in practice was heavily bandaged...doesn't look like it bothered her- hoepfully she's fin for tomorrow.

·
Registered
10,836 Posts
SerenaJWilliams said:
Serenas facial expression??? :eek: :eek: she was looking scary! she looked like someone had pissed her the fuck off! i thought Mauresmo musta said something to her the way she came out :eek: and hardly any emotion at all...she just looked as if someone had ripped the sequins off her dress :eek:

Justine needs to remember that she beat Serena last time out also...not good reading.....

Lol Serena did have a mean game face on, but damn, that was the most focused I think I have ever seen her against a top-ten player. She did not give Amelie or the fans a chance to even get into the match.

·
Banned
11,012 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
when i saw the bandage on her arm i was ready to cry :sad:

and then the match started :eek:

·
Registered
21,802 Posts
ROFL! I know! Serena looked like Momo's dog had attacked Jackie, Bobby and Bambi. I swear, it was like her face literally said 'I want you to try and win this match.' DAMN!

·
Registered
3,054 Posts
I thought she looked extremely focused, no time for joking around and stuff, just really really focused

·
Premium Member
20,681 Posts
LOL! I was amazed at the looks from her towards mauresmo.. and i commented on this in another thread.. she had her Killer Instinct going again! But ive never ever seen her that mad and angry/motivated before!?

·
Banned
11,012 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
cariosity said:
ROFL! I know! Serena looked like Momo's dog had attacked Jackie, Bobby and Bambi. I swear, it was like her face literally said 'I want you to try and win this match.' DAMN!
LMFAO!!! :D

i bet she wont let herself outta her room for allowing herself to be broken 3 times ;) (or was it two?? :confused: i cant believe ive forgotten :rolleyes: )

BAM.....2,700 :p

·
Registered
7,274 Posts
Jakeev said:
Lol Serena did have a mean game face on, but damn, that was the most focused I think I have ever seen her against a top-ten player. She did not give Amelie or the fans a chance to even get into the match.
hopefully she will carry this into her next few matches.

·
Premium Member
8,187 Posts
LMAO!!!!! when MAry said Serena's left wrist was taped, it wasn't because of injury, and she didnt say it was banged or anything, it's because just beofre that, MAry was talking about the backhand swing, and when you change directions off the backhand, the left wrist takes a hit, so Serena was just being precausious. she didnt injure it or anything. oh and, btw, when does Serena not look like that???? :confused: :confused:

·
Registered
695 Posts
hehe

·
Sabatini lover Forever
15,213 Posts
She looked pretty determined.. She hit some unbelieveable shots.... The match with Henin will be extremly interesting!!

·
Registered
6,640 Posts
serena says she is on a mission.

she hasn't been on any for a while, and she is really starting to dominate top 10 players bout like she did last year. I feel for Justine, but its been over 2 years since someone has beaten serena two times in a row. Justine like Amelie, again is relying on Serena errors. Being a grandslam, i doubt Justine even wins a set off serena now. Especially with the focus level she is displaying.

·
Registered
40 Posts
OMG! Serena wasn't just her usual focused self she was angry with
looks that could kill from the first ball struck! I've never seen such
naked anger and hostility on her face. Personally, I believe this was partially anger at the French fans for jeering Venus as she left the
court on Sunday. So Serena soundly whipped their favorite and poor
Amelie had to pay the price for their nastiness. "DON'T MESS WITH
MY SISTER"
BRAVA, SERENA!!!!!

1 - 20 of 44 Posts