Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Banned
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Its an old tv series from the 80's.Its about this crime writer,shes old,like say over50,and she helps solve crimes,mostly murders,who happen to be relatives of hers :confused: Shes got like 100's of relatives,now this has me confused cuz I dont think shes ever been married,well to make a long story short I was watching an episode and in it the guy tells her to LOCK the door cuz of burgalers,but she says I DONT NEED TO LOCK THE DOOR,THERE ARE NO BURGALERYS HERE AT CABOT COVE,thats where she lives.lol of course he was murdered a few minutes latter,why she never thinks about locking the doors cuz there are no burgalers, I dont know,cuz theres like a murder every bloody week at CABOT COVE :confused:

Reactions: hingis-seles

·
Registered
13,635 Posts
yeah that woman was so noisy :eek:

·
In my new place!!
22,955 Posts
Used to watch it as well, cool show

·
Registered
981 Posts
it is on BBC on weekdays at 2.35pm and if u have digital in the UK it is also on Plus weekdays at 2pm and 6pm I believe!! (can u tell I watch it!!)

·
Banned
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Im thinking like does she ever getting invited to family gettogethers?lol as soon as she turns up someones DEAD.The show is quite good though.Im being an addict to it now.:)

Reactions: Mase

·
Banned
16,998 Posts
the theme song is very scare--too much sad--no happy music--love her voice--sounds similiar to mine

·
Team WTAworld, The Martian Llama
20,264 Posts
I know someone who looks like Angela Lansbury, lol, who is married to someone that looks like Ned Flanders from the Simpsons :p:eek:

·
Registered
4,876 Posts
What a programme Theres even film lenght episodes that womens a legend, In Rkellys song he sings ''now its like murder she write'' GO angela. Is she still alive?

·
Registered
4,595 Posts
Yeah its good ol' 80's American tv, although why the heck doesn't anyone suspect Jessica, considering she has been in close promoxity to like 100's of murders, and all her friends have been suspects in murders and alos why do the police always ask for her help?????

·
Registered
19,296 Posts
I was offered that role before Lansbury, and before Edith Bunker, or Jean Stapleton (she was second choice after me). Lansbury was the third choice. I thought the plot lines were terrible and they would not agree to throw any musical numbers in for me. I wanted Jessice Fletcher, the character, to be a singer. That way, I could sing in every episode. But they said that would increase the budget of the show too much, so I turned it down.

The reason why Jessica Fletcher, her character, was never scared of anything was BECAUSE SHE WAS THE KILLER! Hello? Jessica Fletcher was the killer in each and every episode. The show was about the most successful serial killer of all time, and a woman also. It was not really any detective or mystery series, it was no mystery to me who was doing all the killing.

Does not anyone pick up this in any of the scripts? She is always around when the murder takes place. No one could attract those kinds of killings, SHE was doing the killing. The whole show was her attempts to pin it on some innocent person, to plant evidence, and to trick people. She was crafty. Also, her timelines never make any sense against the person she pins it on. There were so many gaping holes in her theories, but everyone was too scared of her to point them out.

You guys know also that the Wonder Years, that narrator, he was narrating from a straight jacket in the mental ward. Little Kevin ended up in the nuthouse, and the show was about his memories.

If you want to become a serial killer and not get caught, Murder She Wrote is wonderful to get tips.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Hello everyone.

It's so nice to see that you appreciate my fine work on 'Murder, She Wrote'. I'm extremely proud of the work I did on that programme. And I'm also very proud of my extensive career which reached such heights as 'Bedknobs and Broomsticks'.

Well, if you're ever wandering through Cabot Cove, be sure to pop in and enjoy some clam chowder.

·
Registered
981 Posts
don't forget Angela that u were also Mrs Potts in Beauty and the Beast :)

·
Premium Member
27,114 Posts
Helen Lawson said:
I was offered that role before Lansbury, and before Edith Bunker, or Jean Stapleton (she was second choice after me). Lansbury was the third choice. I thought the plot lines were terrible and they would not agree to throw any musical numbers in for me. I wanted Jessice Fletcher, the character, to be a singer. That way, I could sing in every episode. But they said that would increase the budget of the show too much, so I turned it down.

The reason why Jessica Fletcher, her character, was never scared of anything was BECAUSE SHE WAS THE KILLER! Hello? Jessica Fletcher was the killer in each and every episode. The show was about the most successful serial killer of all time, and a woman also. It was not really any detective or mystery series, it was no mystery to me who was doing all the killing.

Does not anyone pick up this in any of the scripts? She is always around when the murder takes place. No one could attract those kinds of killings, SHE was doing the killing. The whole show was her attempts to pin it on some innocent person, to plant evidence, and to trick people. She was crafty. Also, her timelines never make any sense against the person she pins it on. There were so many gaping holes in her theories, but everyone was too scared of her to point them out.

You guys know also that the Wonder Years, that narrator, he was narrating from a straight jacket in the mental ward. Little Kevin ended up in the nuthouse, and the show was about his memories.

If you want to become a serial killer and not get caught, Murder She Wrote is wonderful to get tips.
Interesting theory.

I always wondered how she relieved all that sexual tension between her and the doctor and the sheriff in Cabot Cove.

I guess being a devious serial killer was one way to do it.

·
Registered
95 Posts
I'm a serial killer! What hogwash! I'm an upstanding member of the Cabot Cove community. And as for any sexual tension between myself and My Cunningham from 'Happy Days', well, I have no idea what you're talking about. I'm a one-man woman. And I'll never forget my dear Frank, who is now dead. (No accusations, please!) As for the doc, I think he's a eunach anyway.

Ooh, must fly, clam chowder won't make itself!

·
Registered
95 Posts
Young dear, I did no such thing. I have very high moral standards and besides, Mr C. is a fat bastard who probably couldn't get it up if he tried. And my days of giving head and hand jobs are behind me.

·
Registered
1,254 Posts
I always figured you were a sexy vixen during your "single" Cabot Cove days, dear, back during the war.

Come on, not even one little fast fuck with the Glad Trash Bag Man?

1 - 20 of 55 Posts