Tennis Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
6,940 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I thought it was wonderful. Hillary is such a strong, introspective, self-governing and intelligent woman. I love her ambition and her courage... it was a great special!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
8,726 Posts
I was planning to watch it, but it slipped me. I also like her a lot and I can't understand why so many people hate her, especially those republicans.

·
In my new place!!
22,955 Posts
I watched it as well and thought it was a great interview... She's a very stong woman and a hell of an orator.. Of couse Ms Walters did an excellent job as usual..... I thought it was too funny when they were discussing the trip to Marthas Vineyard after the whole Monica thing came about, and she was like 'I can honestly say that Buddy (the dog) was the only one that wanted to be with Bil on that tripl." I thought that was funny as hell!!!!!!! Keep being a strong woman Hillary.......

Reactions: Bella

·
Registered
17,358 Posts
I missed it! Darn it! ;)

Do you know Hillary got $8,000,000 for her "tell all"(not) book?

·
Registered
18,948 Posts
lmao, only eight million? The story of scumbag Bill is worth at least ten million...that book is gonna fly off the shelves.

·
Registered
17,358 Posts
Josh, who should run for President? I assume you mean Chelsea! ;)

Hillary won't run for President because she has said many times publicly that she will serve her entire term as New York State Senator. And we all know she stands by her word! :rolleyes:

And Nwando, if Hillary had the courage that you say she does, she would have divorced her husband who humiliated her time and time again, a long time ago. She can stand on her own. We can all see that now.

·
Registered
8,726 Posts
the cat said:

Hillary won't run for President because she has said many times publicly that she will serve her entire term as New York State Senator. And we all know she stands by her word! :rolleyes:

And Nwando, if Hillary had the courage that you say she does, she would have divorced her husband who humiliated her time and time again, a long time ago. She can stand on her own. We can all see that now.
Some people might argue that it takes strength and courage to stay and endure not only his many weaknesses, but also public scrutiny and personal attacks on her and her husband's character.

·
Team WTAworld, Administrator, aka Nibbler
5,919 Posts
the cat said:

I think she'd make an excellent president. A first female president is already long overdue but she'll make a great first one. :D

She should take on Bush during the next elections. I mean, which democrat has enough charisma to beat the current president?

Go Hillary! :bounce:

·
Registered
25,073 Posts
I'm thinking that she'll probably run in 2008.

·
In my new place!!
22,955 Posts
Pureracket said:
I'm thinking that she'll probably run in 2008.
Im torn between thinking that, or she'll run on a presidental ticket as a VP.......

·
Registered
19,296 Posts
Miss Walters is more of a Neely fan, as she once did an interview with me and another one with Neely, and her Neely interview aired for 5 minutes longer than mine. So I always refuse to give her interviews now over that slight. She has been trying to kiss up to me, even offering me a guest appearance on the View, but I am too, too busy on Broadway to do daytime television.

I would make a better President than Hillary. Anyone can get elected Senator, but it takes real guts and talent to have multiple Broadway hits, like me, Helen Lawson.

·
Devoted Capriati-Ite
185,289 Posts
Ambivalent about Baba Wawa, Hate Hillary Clinton. Why watch it?

·
Devoted Capriati-Ite
185,289 Posts
Mrs_Guga said:
Barrie, run along!

I think Hillary said she's not interesting in running
Nor am I interested in seeing her run! However, I wouldn't mind seeing her face on my dart board! ;)

·
Banned
1,735 Posts
CC said:
Then again, maybe we shouldn't mention his character.
LOL! The problem with Bill is that he did not care enough about his wife and child to avoid humiliating them publically.

He had to know that someone with his track record would be scrutinized on general principles even without throwing in the fact that he was President of the United States.

And I'm not sure when it became a "strength" to endure constant emotional abuse. Is that admirable? Maybe to some. Not to me.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts