Tennis Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
527 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
MOANING. If she were to play Seles the sound of the match would be awfull. No offend to Ashley's good result today. Only sad Daniela was the victim.

·
Registered
686 Posts
We all know what happened to Seles when she was busted for grunting at Wimbledon a few years back.

I don't think its all that bad.

·
Premium Member
1,432 Posts
I didn't even notice, and I'm quite sensitive to grunts normally! Foxtel must have had the muffler on their sound equipment.

·
Registered
6,964 Posts
I love her grunt :hearts:

·
Registered
8,950 Posts
bovina alos has an extreme grunt

·
I'm so current, I'm tomorrow.
49,309 Posts
Bovina's is pretty obnoxious, but Ashley late in 3rd was even more loud/boisterous than Seles! :eek:

;)

·
Registered
21,802 Posts
I think Ash's grunt is alright, it's Reeves' I can't stand. I just wanted to shoot my tv everytime I heard her and Venus' exchanges. I can take one person grunting but with two, I'm ready to hire a hitman. :fiery:

Serena's grunt is hot, though. When she was huffin and puffin today... I was like 'damn my girl is in it to win it!' I hate when Venus' is kinda high-pitched and really short. Her extended grunts are fine. :D I like Monica's as well.

·
Registered
15,747 Posts
well what did you expect she had been out there for three fucking hours give her a break at least she grunts as she hits the ball not like serena and others who grunts they hit the ball to pput their opposition off

1 - 9 of 9 Posts