Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
6,640 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ashely Harkelroad.........

why did and does she continue to pull her skirt down for the lil gap below her bellybutton? she continued to pull it down after just about everypoint. I know people like to show skin, but why doesn't she just get her shirt just a lil smaller? or her skirt cut low from the top? She did it the most when she was getting ready to return the serve, she would tug at it, like as if to make sure its down and you can see her "lil" pouch or gut :rolleyes:

it was startin to annoy me. anyone else notice this?

·
Registered
876 Posts
SerenaSlam said:

why did and does she continue to pull her skirt down for the lil gap below her bellybutton? she continued to pull it down after just about everypoint. I know people like to show skin, but why doesn't she just get her shirt just a lil smaller? or her skirt cut low from the top? She did it the most when she was getting ready to return the serve, she would tug at it, like as if to make sure its down and you can see her "lil" pouch or gut :rolleyes:

No, it did not annoy me!

·
Registered
174 Posts
I noticed it, but it didn't annoy me at al, it was so damn sexy ;)

·
Registered
10,491 Posts
SerenaSlam said:

dont watch them.

god some of you are such naggers. i feel sorry for your future husband/wife. nitpick at EVERYTHING.

its prolly a nervous habit or it was prolly just more comfortable wearing it lower. maybe she needs to get it re-tailored.

·
Registered
11,233 Posts
Didn't notice it, and wouldn't care anyways. :rolleyes:

What did annoy me was at the US Open with Greg Rusedaki. He had to pull up his socks after every point, and it was five set match against Sampras. Now, that was annoying.

·
Registered
21,802 Posts
LOL! geez... it could be a nervous habit. I didn't really notice that from Ashley.

Sometimes Serena pulls her ponytail after a point and almost all players fix their racquet strings after a point but I'm used to it. Grunts bother me more than habits. :)

·
Registered
6,834 Posts
SerenaSlam said:

Dude, you can't even spell her name right.
Stop commenting on her, she's a teen and like every teen, she does what she wants and she isn't gonna listen to anyone, definitely not to you!

·
Registered
3,729 Posts
cariosity said:
Grunts bother me more than habits. :)
There at the end she sounded a bit like a dying animal, throwing herself into every shot. The only one I've heard worse today is Vince Spadea's. He sounded like he was in pain.

And yeah, grunts are much more annoying than nervous habits :)

·
Registered
25,073 Posts
What annoyed me the most about Ashley was the fact she consistently hit the ball to Magui's forehand when it was obviously Magui's strongest shot. Why, why, why didn't she hit it to Magui's backhand more?:(

·
Registered
21,802 Posts
good point, PR. her meltdown pissed me off but I guess she was still worn out from the other day and just gave it up. She did save two match points but couldn't save the last one. *sigh* She's on her way up.

·
Registered
174 Posts
TennisHack said:
There at the end she sounded a bit like a dying animal, throwing herself into every shot. The only one I've heard worse today is Vince Spadea's. He sounded like he was in pain.

And yeah, grunts are much more annoying than nervous habits :)

... with exception of the grunt of Babsi ;)

·
Registered
10,386 Posts
Leave my girl alone ;)

I was more pissed that she was hitting to magui's fh and that she fail to adjust her game when magui started changing her tactics in the second...but i'm sure jay is going to break it down to her...plus i think she was exhausted...

she needs to go back home and work on her fitness some more...she has played alot of tennis in the last two weeks...

Pull your skirt all you want Ash and good luck in Vienna :)

Reactions: Tennisfan-Mtl

·
Registered
2,981 Posts
decemberlove said:
god some of you are such naggers. i feel sorry for your future husband/wife. nitpick at EVERYTHING.
Ooooh SerenaSlam !!!! She called you a nagger. Are you gonna take that? Plus she took a swipe at your future marriage prospects and how they'd be pathetic filthy rodents for choosing you as a mate. You're gonna let that go? Dang.

·
Registered
2,593 Posts
Lol

IMO it was only a sexy move :)

·
Registered
6,162 Posts
VeNuS FoReVeR said:
Didn't notice it, and wouldn't care anyways. :rolleyes:

What did annoy me was at the US Open with Greg Rusedaki. He had to pull up his socks after every point, and it was five set match against Sampras. Now, that was annoying.
LOL! I remember that! Greg is always annoying. ;)

1 - 20 of 27 Posts