Reactions: Daniela-Is-Mine

·
Registered
32,968 Posts
:hearts:

·
Registered
25,370 Posts
there low hanging so i guess there real, she looks smoking hot!

·
21,943 Posts
Her boobs are OK :rocker:
No matter what you say, she knows they're okay :worship:

·
Registered
1,195 Posts
Anna still has the pretty face. But, last time I saw her in real live, she was way too skinny. Her knees were as big as her thighs. The first picture reminded me of that sight. Yuck!

·
Registered
12,334 Posts
Anna still has the pretty face. But, last time I saw her in real live, she was way too skinny. Her knees were as big as her thighs. The first picture reminded me of that sight. Yuck!
well...not everyone can have half a ton ass and a whale look a like body :rolleyes:

·
Registered
4,980 Posts
well...not everyone can have half a ton ass and a whale look a like body
Why are they making special,lift your ass jeans ?

·
Registered
1,643 Posts
Well there is a difference between having a pert ass and huge ass. The bigger it is the further it has to fall. As for Anna's boobs they look natural enough to me although I never thought they were that big before. Maybe she has a good surgeon.

·
Registered
6,097 Posts
Isn't it amazing that after all these years that she doesn't play tennis, it is still sufficient to say Anna in a topic title, and there's no one who has a doubt that it is about la Kournikova.
I find it a pity that she doesn't play anymore. Is she actually doing anything these days? She was a very good tennis player.

·
Registered
8,073 Posts
She looks a lot healthier too me, like she gained a little bit of much needed weight :) :hearts:

Though I guess you cant really tell for sure with these photos.

1 - 20 of 43 Posts