Tennis Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
462 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ya know how you can be drunk w/o falling down sloppy? Like when you are chillin with someone and you know you are drunk but you wonder what image you are portraying...... so my question is:

WHAT SIGNS DO YOU LOOK FOR TO SEE IF SOMEONE IS DRUNK?

·
Registered
2,820 Posts
Peter M said:
Ya know how you can be drunk w/o falling down sloppy? Like when you are chillin with someone and you know you are drunk but you wonder what image you are portraying...... so my question is:

WHAT SIGNS DO YOU LOOK FOR TO SEE IF SOMEONE IS DRUNK?
They usually swear alot and eyes are glazed over.

For perfect signs...go to a Karaoke night somewhere....display prime examples of being pissed (losing inhabitions etc)

·
Registered
2,820 Posts
Mrs_Guga said:
They have to be acting like Robbin Williams and looking like Goldie Hawn
LMAO!!!!

The defunct party whistle with wet paper and party hat stuck to the side of their head is a dead giveaway too ;)

·
Registered
2,820 Posts
CC said:
When they are all up in your face inappropriately.
Yuppers I hate that....they are usually the ones with half of their shirt un-tucked...and a piece of carrot stuck to their face and a toilet bowl inprint on their face...ughhhhhh

·
Registered
462 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
BigB08822 said:
Im drunk, can you tell?

What did you do to get such a negative rep?

LOL, well... I don't have much experience here, as you can see..... but I think my status is b/c I had the outrageous nerve to ask if Serena Williams would wear some stupid gear from another sport to her first round this French Open as she did last year........ so a bunch of Williams freaks gave me negative points for asking such a, gasp!, crazy question. That's where the neg points came from, since I didn't have many to draw from.

Anyway, whatever. If it bothered me, I would turn the function off.... but, as I said whatever..........

·
Registered
6,940 Posts
CC said:
When they are all up in your face inappropriately.
Oooooooouuuuuuu, I hate that too! I don't understand why people get really drunk anyway! I am so afraid to. Just because I never get sick, and the two times I have thrown up in my life from food poisoning were HORRIFIC. I would never get drunk for fear of that, the after effects and getting a hang-over. I don't ever want to know what that feels like. The most I've ever been is tipsy.

·
Registered
1,624 Posts
They talk to you grabbing your arm too.
Damn, I despise that. :p

·
Registered
2,820 Posts
hitman said:
They talk to you grabbing your arm too.
Damn, I despise that. :p
They prolly do that to keep balance I guess...I know being 6"4 I sway alot when I get too drunk.

To get into clubs in the early hours I utalise a friend with a sort of link arms thing. Steps suck when you are drunk...had many tumbles in my younger days (well a few years ago) :(

·
Registered
1,624 Posts
Keep balance sitting on a chair? LMAO!
Actually you're right.. :eek:

·
Registered
1,628 Posts
WOAH!

I did not post this at the time it says on my clock, I know it's out by an hour but I'm pretty much darn positive I posted it at about 2am. Freaky.

·
Registered
3,615 Posts
I usually laugh a lot when I'm drunk. But not any moreso than any other time because I seem to be smiling and laughing all the time. Some drunk people tend to say things they wouldn't normally say in a social, sober situation. They also don't "act" as much. They become a lot more honest, or at least willing to express themselves in ways that befits their real personalities.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts