Tennis Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,646 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
They are going to sing in Spanish with Alejandro sanz.lol. Since when does a talented artist like Alejandro Sanz sing with a group that untaented. Why does everyone want to sing in Spanish now. Stay with your own language until you learn spanish. the latin artists that sing in English actuall speak it so why don't the backstreetboys,christina aguileraetc learn it ahhhhhhh

·
Registered
2,291 Posts
Destiny's Child untalented? And who is Alejandro Sanz hmm? :rolleyes:

If artists sing a song that is in another language, can't they choose something else other than Spanish :mad:. I guess they just want to impress people. But why not in French or something? I'd prefer to hear French songs over Spanish coz I hear it all the time, I just get sick of it.

·
Registered
317 Posts
That's what you should've told Shakira. What the fuck is she saying on Whatever Wherever? :confused: :rolleyes:

·
Team WTAworld, Senior Member
3,676 Posts
Imelda said:
That's what you should've told Shakira. What the fuck is she saying on Whatever Wherever? :confused: :rolleyes:
lmfao :)

..alfredo u do have a point but u also have to look at it from native english speakers point of view.. u have a few "latin artists" trying to sing in english, and speak it and lets just say they can't speak it that well.. because shakira is a prime example half of her album don't make sense in english...

·
Premium Member
11,130 Posts
imelda , lucky that her breasts are small and humble...so u wont confuse them with mountains..blah blah..wherever.....whenever.....shake my booty and try to be the latino version of Brittney :rolleyes:

·
Banned
1,870 Posts
lol imelda....

what i'd like to know is who wrote the song in the first place?

lucky that my breasts are small and humble...so u wont confuse them with mountains...

·
Banned
36 Posts
Selesfan1, Christiana A is supposed to be half latino so she can speak Spanish and made a whole Spanish album. Bad expample.

·
Team WTAworld, Senior Member
20,610 Posts
AHEM!! Christina speaks spanish! :fiery: It is her native language! :fiery:

And Destiny's child is not untalented! :fiery:

·
Banned
19,528 Posts
Ahem, the question is what the hell is Alejandro doing in the Grammy. He is considered as the best spanish singer i dont undertand why he wants to destroy his prestige doing small jumps with 3 almost naked girls.
God, i hope he is not thinking in make an " Ricky/Enrique/Shakira" thing, i think that singing in english with The Corrs was enough.
At least the song will be in spanish...dont lose your north Alejandro...money is not all in life.

·
Registered
361 Posts
christina does not speak spanish. and she needs to not concentrate on her spanish albums and start working on an ENGLISH one. Its been three years since her debut came out, and she hasn't come out with anything else but christmas and "mi reflejo". She's doing duets and crap now, but she needs to come out with another album!!!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts