Great body
Great face
Insists that I am always right
non-smoker

·
Bright Like Neon Love
13,433 Posts
One word: Keith :)

Seriously, I have been thinking about this lately...who exactly would be someone I could spend the rest of my life with?

- He would be my age or older (25-32)
- My height or a little taller (5'8-6'2)
- Nice body...not an Adonis, but has to take care of himself
- Professional, strong, independent...nobody who's clingy. I want someone who is happy with himself before he decides to be happy with me.
- Laid-back attitude...no anal-retentive, "Type A" dudes
- Somebody who likes to travel

Now here's where it gets tricky:
- He would have to understand that I have a strange, occasionally stressful job where I have to do a lot of travel and work weird hours.
- One of my life goals is to go into broadcasting ownership, and that would also involve constant travel, and perhaps having to move.

I guess my basic sticking point is that I'm not exactly sure where I'm going to wind up calling home 5-10-15 years from now. I could never ask anyone to constanty uproot himself while I try to further a journalism career, or establish one in broadcasting. At the same time, I know I don't want to live alone all my life.

So I would want to take a relationship very, very slowly. And if it ever got to the serious "I want to spend the rest of my life with you" point, we would have to talk about how to make it work. There are a lot of things I want to accomplish in journalism, and later broadcasting, but I don't want to sacrifice an incredible relationship, or break someone's heart, to do so.

·
Banned
13,390 Posts
Richie77 said:
There are a lot of things I want to accomplish in journalism, and later broadcasting, but I don't want to sacrifice an incredible relationship, or break someone's heart, to do so.
this is a really serious area, richie. after you've put so much of yourself into your career...how do you fit in someone and expect them to make the same sacrifices you've made? i know...juggling love and career can be challenging...

·
Bright Like Neon Love
13,433 Posts
DeuceDiva said:
this is a really serious area, richie. after you've put so much of yourself into your career...how do you fit in someone and expect them to make the same sacrifices you've made? i know...juggling love and career can be challenging...
Yeah...it's driving me nuts a little bit. Journalists tend to live a nomadic life while they pursue their career. I've somewhat resigned myself to that fact, although I hope I could stay someplace for a few years and establish some roots.

That's why I want to take relationships slow...somebody would have to really be worth re-arranging my life and career for. I believe that somebody is out there, though. :) Call me a hopeless romantic.

·
Registered
2,172 Posts
Besides you ;) I would like the practicing Muslim version of Marat Safin ;)

Sweet, kind, loving, caring, funny, handsome, honest, etc.

·
Banned
1,007 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thank you Ilhame, that was very cute of you :)

Keith, you know you are right up there :) :hearts:

Seles, :drool: , what can I say? :hearts: :kiss:

I like Dark haired men, around 6 ft, Dark eyes, confident and happy within themselves, they would have to love travelling and take responsibility seriously. The most important thing is they would have to be able Laugh and see the fun side of all situations :)

*cough* don't want much do I?

·
Registered
15,448 Posts
good kisser
lots of chemistry
nice smelling
i'm his princess
good personality(looks dont matter too much, but MUST have a nice face!)
good teeth
i'm always right

·
Registered
3,615 Posts
fun-loving, warm, caring, generous, funny, dependable, adorable, good-looking, sexy, a little bit dim, street smart, open, serious, easygoing, devoted, doting, soft-spoken, loud, intimate, ambitious, relaxed, passionate, lovable, and must love me an incy-wincy bit more than I love him.

·
Registered
8,402 Posts
Very kind,
Funny,
Always there for me,
Good - looking,
Sweet,
Romantic,
I' m his princess,
White teeth and cute smile .....

·
I'm so current, I'm tomorrow.
49,309 Posts
rooftopboi1 said:
Seles, what do you look like :D
6'3" blk short hair, brown eyes
2 tattoos (thinking of getting a 3rd maybe)

Kinda the guy next door look, kinda dark and mysterious. :eek:

·
Registered
15,020 Posts
Ashton Kutcher - need I say anymore.

On a serious note:

brown hair, big brown eyes, dimples.
Sensitive
loves to hold hands & cuddle (even when in public)
someone to make you laugh :D
Good kisser

1 - 20 of 34 Posts