Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Sabatini lover Forever
15,213 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just downloaded it from Roland Garros Site... a 8MB file

If someone wants to have it tell me...

Serena Cries while talking about the crowd, and admit that Justine played well and deserved to win.

I really love her attitude but make her feel like this or any player who is playing this kind of important match, just sucks. I hate french crowd forever..

Reactions: bbypk

·
Registered
1,600 Posts
no it proves to me what a sore loser she is! she is a bad sport and does not deserve to be in the final.

·
Premium Member
8,187 Posts
OMG, it was the best interview ever. Serena crying, and actually realizing that she's gonna lose someday or another. AND SHE ACTUALLY CREDITED HER OPPONENT FOR WINNING THE MATCH. and her crying was a little crappy, it was like a few tears here and there, and with serena being an "actress', it coulda all been fake. LMAO, j/k. GO JUSTINE!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
2,755 Posts
For some reason I can't download interview...I read where Serena was crying, but did Serena also accuse JHH of "lying and fabricating" :eek:

·
Registered
829 Posts
Saw part of it on EuroSport News. It really doesn't make me happy that she had to lose, but even she admits Justine was the winner. I dont hold anything against Serena for crying. Thats her privilege. She fought a good match and the result hurt. Its natural.

For some reason I can't download interview...I read where Serena was crying, but did Serena also accuse JHH of "lying and fabricating"
None that I heard, from Serena anyway.

·
Registered
340 Posts
She needs to learn to accept a loss!!!
And also she needs to accept the fact that "WE" don't want to see her winning all the time!!!

·
Registered
1,290 Posts
At first I was very moved, but then I clicked on the interview of Serena from two days ago ... and I have to say I like the cocky Serena more.

·
Premium Member
1,432 Posts
I'm genuinely sorry Serena was so upset but I thought her interview was a tad melodramatic - all that stuff about having to fight all her life. I'm sure she has had some struggles but did her mum die slowly in agony when she was a little girl and leave her to raise brothers etc etc? No. So you could make an argument that Justine's struggled more if you really want to get into it (which I really would prefer they did not!)

·
Registered
3,372 Posts
i felt sorry for serena when i saw the interview, when someone cries and gets emotional like that, its not normal, she didnt cry when she lost b4 to Henin or mauresmo, so this meant more to her. There is no need for someone to cry after a match, i felt sorry for martina when she lost in 99 even though i wanted her to lose, she will get over it though, as long as steffi graf doesnt say she will have plenty of opportunites to win it again and others GS's- that kiss of death by graf ruined Hingis's career.

·
Registered
4,863 Posts
petosp said:
I just downloaded it from Roland Garros Site... a 8MB file

If someone wants to have it tell me...

Serena Cries while talking about the crowd, and admit that Justine played well and deserved to win.

I really love her attitude but make her feel like this or any player who is playing this kind of important match, just sucks. I hate french crowd forever..

Hey!! I was trying to download it but i cant. Can u tell me how u did??

Gracias tio ;)

·
Registered
2,755 Posts
Tarsius said:
Saw part of it on EuroSport News. It really doesn't make me happy that she had to lose, but even she admits Justine was the winner. I dont hold anything against Serena for crying. Thats her privilege. She fought a good match and the result hurt. Its natural.

None that I heard, from Serena anyway.

This was on espn.com:
Williams hit an errant serve as Henin-Hardenne appeared to ask for time. But the umpire didn't see Henin-Hardenne make the request, and she denied doing it, so the serve stood.

"I was a little disappointed with her," Williams said. "It wasn't the turning point of the match, obviously, but I think to start lying and fabricating is not fair."

Wow!! I never heard an athlete call their competitor a "liar"!!

·
Registered
18,112 Posts
espn also wrote that serena was affected by the crowd and downplayed juju's play. :rolleyes: I have not seen any proof of that but why should JUJU have given serena another first serve when serena tried to rush Juju and get a cheap point. if I were in juju's shoes I would have said no or would have asked why she went ahead and served and whether serena would have taken the poínt back had she served an ace. serena knows damn well that she should not have gone ahead and served and now she is being theatrical and tainting juju's victory.

maybe she should not have said on more than one occasion that the Charleston loss was insignificant and that this would be different this time. I am sure that juju is not out to do her any favors and does not really trust serena. If I were in her shoes I would not trust serena either.

·
Registered
151 Posts
Oh good lord, she was crying! What is there to freaking criticize. She was entitled to doing a little crying after a tough loss.

·
Team WTAworld, Senior Member
2,109 Posts
What is it about the French that always leaves people crying......hmmmmmmm

Poor Serena.....I don't know if I should watch, but as some of you stated, maybe she needed this......time will tell.

·
Registered
4,207 Posts
i too am depressed to see serena's interview. She did not deserve it, she reallly didn't. I know she'll grow stronger but still, this type of treatment is worst than hell. I have no respect at all for the french crowd. First martina back in 99', now serena. I only have one thing to say to the french crowd: SHUT THE FUCK UP!

1 - 20 of 44 Posts