1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
450 Posts
Allez Marion!!!!!!!!

·
Worshipping the bangs
62,496 Posts
Maybe she finally let Maxim (after 5 years) get past 2nd base and, as a result, has had to develop a new sound of passion for tennis purposes.

Reactions: Louis Cyphre

·
Premium Member
36,826 Posts
:hearts:

·
Banned
25,017 Posts
Where are you watching this?

I'm watching Fed right now on a pretty good stream, but haven't found a good WTA one.

·
Worshipping the bangs
62,496 Posts
She's done variations before, like "He-YAH!" and "Hi-YUP!" and "HET" and even "Hee-HET!" in addition to her classic "WooooOOOOK!"

I don't know if it's how she's hitting the ball, the stress she's feeling, how pissed she is at Mommy Vera or Maxim, how eager she is to finish the match and go shopping, or what, but she does variations on her grunt.

She always comes back to WoooOOOk! though. I wouln't worry too much.

·
Registered
52,357 Posts
I noticed it too. It's annoying. :(

·
Banned
25,958 Posts
Reactions: Stadia

·
Registered
25,370 Posts
its obvious why her grunts changed, its all down to master coach mommy vera. from the mother/coach that taught little lena to hit crosscourt all the time, shes come up with another sure fire way to grand slam success, a louder more annoying grunt.

mommy veras been watching tapes of serena and sharapova and she got out her writing pad and after 14 solid hours of watching these 2 win slams she had written down butter, rice, chicken, washing powder, toothpaste and just below her shopping list grunt loudly/annoyingly.

master coach mommy vera :bowdown:

Reactions: miffedmax

·
Registered
4,033 Posts
its obvious why her grunts changed, its all down to master coach mommy vera. from the mother/coach that taught little lena to hit crosscourt all the time, shes come up with another sure fire way to grand slam success, a louder more annoying grunt.

mommy veras been watching tapes of serena and sharapova and she got out her writing pad and after 14 solid hours of watching these 2 win slams she had written down butter, rice, chicken, washing powder, toothpaste and just below her shopping list grunt loudly/annoyingly.

master coach mommy vera :bowdown:
:lol:

1 - 20 of 29 Posts