Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 70 Posts

·
Registered
5,165 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
what do you guys think,which of these two players has acheived more?

·
Registered
8,916 Posts
myskina....world number 2, just pts. from being *1. won a grand slam. without a doubt.

Reactions: Mark Spruce

·
Registered
2,073 Posts
No contest IMO. Myskina hands down; reached a higher ranking, 2 tier I titles, a slam, more titles, etc.

·
Registered
12,795 Posts
as of now, definitely myskina. i think elena will eventually accomplish more. i always saw elena was a late bloomer; i think we've yet to see the best of what she can do.

·
Registered
52,357 Posts
crazyroberto6767 said:
No contest IMO. Myskina hands down; reached a higher ranking, 2 tier I titles, a slam, more titles, etc.
I agree.

·
Registered
12,795 Posts
ys said:
Come back with this question in 1 year time. The answer will be different..
:D

·
Banned
1,039 Posts
pacomexican said:
i wold say myskina since she won a slam but dementieva has played more consistant
i think the same as you.

·
Registered
3,537 Posts
Myskina leads H2H too.

·
Registered
11,378 Posts
pacomexican said:
i wold say myskina since she won a slam but dementieva has played more consistant
Damn, you know you're patchy when Elena is more consistent than you! :lol:

I'd have to agree about Myskina having a better career to this point. Elena has been successful for much longer, but I think she'd trade it all for the slam that Anastasia won.

·
Team WTAworld, Senior Member
4,007 Posts
ys said:
Come back with this question in 1 year time. The answer will be different..
If she's going to win 2 GS titles by then then I'm ready to give you free beer :D

·
King
28,798 Posts
Everyone seems to say Myskina cause she won the slam but she never proved that it was more than a fluke. Elena proved at the Us open that the french open wasn't a fluke and since the french open Elena has achieved much more

·
Team WTAworld, Senior Member
30,466 Posts
Myskina, for the same reasons that everyone else has given - GS title, more titles, has had a higher ranking....

Though lately, Elena has definately been the better player.

·
Registered
1,889 Posts
well they both a great player but I will have to go with myskina since she won a slam but dementieva has played more consistant (if her serve is a little more better she will be the best)

·
Registered
11,190 Posts
Myskina for me!!!

I think that Dementieva is more consistent but at her best, Nastya's game is better than Dementieva at her best

·
Captain of the SS Dementieva
15,125 Posts
WEll results is def Myskina ,but ,I truly believe Elena is the superior player ,she made two finals in GS which kind of proves her first was no fluke ,she came close to making 3 Actually ,she has more weapons ,shes more atgletic and can trouble almost all the top players at times ,been a while since Myskinas given anyone in the top 15 a hard time ,except Lena of course :lol:

They are both great ,Myskina has more tricky shots in her arsenal and I guess ,from a DF point of view ,not speed ,serves more consistantly ,so I agree the answer is Myskina ,but shes not the better player ,and thats plainly obvious ,shes has over achieved in the past I think ,Lenas still under achieveing ,theres so much more she could accomplish if she gets things together ,whereas I think the best Of Myskina has been and gone ,who knows for sure ,but the tour would be a boring ,bland and miserable place without the two of them...

1 - 20 of 70 Posts