Registered
13,496 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
6:1, 6:1 for Elena :worship: :woohoo: :worship:

Another victory :bounce:

·
Registered
1,235 Posts
nope ... elena will win ... no doubt at all .... she is in finals guaranteed!!! she could even take the title home thiss week... not to mention in 2 weeks!!!!

·
Registered
13,496 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
JLDementieva said:
I'm not saying she won't win, I'm saying that you can never be sure on the matches these days!
yes you are right
I thought Lindsay is already in semi
i edited my post ;)

·
Registered
16,773 Posts
earthcrystal said:
According to my math, (with USO pts deducted from players) Elena has just moved up to #9. :)
Thanks for the great news, earthcrystal! Who knew it would take her so long to get back there :eek:, but what counts is that she did get back. And she will keep on rising this time, I am confident of it. Best of luck to her! :D

·
Registered
3,140 Posts
hello!!! she has won against her on carpet at the Chase, she sure can beat her. Go Lena :)

·
Adrenaline junkie
24,888 Posts
Elena is playing her best tennis now, and Lindsay is very far from being at her best. And even when she was at her best, Elena always played her tough. So I think Elena has a good chance tomorrow.

·
Premium Member
8,215 Posts
ok people step back and just LOOK at who she beat, Cara Black people. it's like Dani thrashing Jill Craybas last week, when your oponent isn't a good enough player, the results will be VERY one sided

·
Registered
9,222 Posts
I can't wait to see Davenport crack that first return against the Dementieva serve. Lindsay gave Elena that last name, cause she's cracked that powderpuff serve back at Elena so many times she's become Demented. :lol:

Okay, I know, silly stupid humor, but it's late... :lol:

1 - 20 of 33 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.