Tennis Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
152,750 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I see that Mandy asked for her chat thread to be deleted and it was (thought you didn't delete them coz people get pissed off about losing posts). So I'm asking for the 4000 odd posts back that I lost thanks to the thread being deleted. :D

I know I was around 88,500...coz I was discussing with Martian Stacey a couple of days ago about me getting to 90k before she gets to 18k. I had about 1500 posts to go, and she had about 700 (now she has less than 500 and I suddenly need 5,500).

·
Crazy Conspiracy Theorist, Politically Incorrect
32,385 Posts
I lost a bit more then 1200 posts :bigcry:

·
Registered
152,750 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Martian Jeza said:
I lost a bit more then 1200 posts :bigcry:
yeah - it's crap. I thought that was the whole idea of not deleting chat threads! ;)

·
Registered
152,750 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
From Ceze's top 200 posters thread:

last update: 01.30.2005 at 8.50 PM. (GMT +1)

1. (1) TheBoiledEgg 94,615
2. (2) inkymisafan 88,524

so I was right... I lost OVER 4000 posts! :fiery: (as obviously since then I have probably posted at least another 300 posts).

·
Registered
152,750 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
SilK said:
I thought they didn´t delete chatthreads on request? :( :eek:

They didn't even wanna close mine.
I also thought the same... but as you can see above, I definetely had like 4000 more posts a couple of days ago! ;)

·
Banned
24,261 Posts
inkymisafan said:
I also thought the same... but as you can see above, I definetely had like 4000 more posts a couple of days ago! ;)
I actually lost some posts too... not too many.

They once deleted my chatthread due to me being banned and well... saying stuff in there that could not stay there. :p :lol: But I got it back..

Who did Mandy fuck to get this done? :eek:

·
Registered
152,750 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
SilK said:
I actually lost some posts too... not too many.

They once deleted my chatthread due to me being banned and well... saying stuff in there that could not stay there. :p :lol: But I got it back..

Who did Mandy fuck to get this done? :eek:

yeah I lost alot of posts when your chatthread got deleted too ;)

I dunno what Mandy did to get it deleted! :lol:

·
Honorary Admin
99,346 Posts
inkymisafan said:
From Ceze's top 200 posters thread:

last update: 01.30.2005 at 8.50 PM. (GMT +1)

1. (1) TheBoiledEgg 94,615
2. (2) inkymisafan 88,524

so I was right... I lost OVER 4000 posts! :fiery: (as obviously since then I have probably posted at least another 300 posts).
at least my ranking thread can be useful :p

·
Registered
152,750 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
:haha: We chat with each other - hence it's a chat thread... or it was!

·
Registered
152,750 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
James said:
So that's what happened. I already wondered. I had already asked Griffin and Wtn_amanda. I also thought chat threads were not deleted, but it is not that big a deal. It is not the post count that is important of course.
:p Don't knock the post count. I like my post count (well I liked it better before). ;)

·
Registered
152,750 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
James said:
The post count ain't nothing but a number, it is substance that counts. :p
Well if post count is nothing but a number, why do so many retard have a go at me for my # of posts? :p And if I'm gonna have people ragging on me, it may as well be for the correct # of posts! :p

·
Kookie Supporter
67,249 Posts
inkymisafan said:
Well if post count is nothing but a number, why do so many retard have a go at me for my # of posts? :p And if I'm gonna have people ragging on me, it may as well be for the correct # of posts! :p
People that rag at you for your number of posts should get a life. ;) :lol:

1 - 20 of 33 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.