Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
I'm so current, I'm tomorrow.
49,309 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:( Left wrist injury. There will be 7 advancing to maindraw from quallies (6QF & 1LL). Get better soon!!!

·
49,309 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Not necessarily. They will play quallies as normal. Then the highest seed that loses in the last round of qualifying will move in.

·
Registered
1,290 Posts
Get well soon Nathalie! Hope she will be at USopen!

·
Registered
2,173 Posts
Nat :fiery: couldn't she withdraw a bit earlier so that Silvia could go directly into the main draw..... :rolleyes:

·
Registered
12,649 Posts
exactly

no need for silvia to play qualies :mad: :fiery:

·
Registered
4,742 Posts
Nathalie :sad:

I hope you feel better!! :)

·
Registered
34,218 Posts
Sacre bleu, childhood neighbors and tennis rivals Nat and Amelie could support a physiotherapy center! (The curse of the 24 y.o. French girls with mothers named Francoise). :( Of course the Placid Parisian had to withdraw (after the start) from Canberra the week B4 the AO (thigh injury that time). And this further highlights the effect of Peppermint Patty not Playing Pilot Pen because her "Protector" is Personna non-grata here, belonging in another kind of Pen! :eek:

·
Registered
19,358 Posts
Get well soon Dechy :D

·
Registered
11,058 Posts
GABRIEL said:
Nat :fiery: couldn't she withdraw a bit earlier so that Silvia could go directly into the main draw..... :rolleyes:
schnyder would have been the next in if dechy pulled out before the main draw

·
Registered
34,218 Posts
switz said:
schnyder would have been the next in if dechy pulled out before the main draw
Whaddya kidding? Peppermint Patty could have entered this depleted field with a WC anytime from Monday through Thurs. and I think you know why she didn't! ;)

·
49,309 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
She was trying to get Hoffman a visa with a different name, so he can 'affect' her tennis properly in New York.

·
Registered
21,902 Posts
Don't worry, Dechy's fans... if she is injured, it's not really serious. Natalie was playing a practice match against Stephanie Foretz and she looked fine.

·
Banned
285 Posts
:wavey: Nadia Petrova withdrew earlier today as well.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts