Tennis Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
62,412 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ETA, SCORELINES, WTT, WOOT, GTL, Men's Tennis Game, AC Tour, LTA (?), WTC, Stock Market, WTAT, Poster of the Month, RFTT and QUIKPIX.

These games has shut down but why they keep here, anyway? They should delete by now.

·
Premium Member
20,718 Posts
azza said:
Pfff.. what eva ya reckon and dont copyright buffy the Vampire slayer musical episode u lameo and in FCC dont copyright delta goodrem lost without you make it original u lameo :rolleyes:
Well excuse me KING SHIT! If i wanted to be nice to a friend and copy paste 10 lines to say goodbye i will. OH BTW KING SHIT, dont copy of peoples games like FS, your game is soo similar its not funny lil boi! Grow up and think of something else okay, Try thinking of a 5 game that will fail and get deleted again! ;)

Azza dont copy your mum by wearing her underwear okay, go buy some nappies!

What u mean copying BUFFY?!

·
6,673 Posts
I agree.
They shouldn´t be deleted but they should be relocated to a "Dead Games" forum or "Inactive Games" forum.

·
Team WTAworld, Senior Member
8,026 Posts
LTA is dead....I fofered to run it but the former owner already deleted all the stuff for it =(

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.