Tennis Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
20,460 Posts
My fave is back!!! YASSS :hearts: :hearts:

Winnable R2 as well. :yeah: All the best!

·
Registered
115,538 Posts
Peterson beat Stephens so Giorgi has a good chance to make a run here. But she can also lose to anyone

·
Registered
3,869 Posts
Finally Camila seems healthy and in shape, stopping a long streak of losses, and winning her first match since AO!

I would have rather preferred to see her playing Stephens, there is a nice rivalry between the two, and by now 2 wins each.

Well, hoping it happens in a short time.

·
Registered
21,929 Posts
Yay, the girl who always wears skirts that are too short so she spends the whole match pulling them down... won.

I'm too lazy to remake this meme for Vickery, so Venus it is...

Reactions: Snooked

·
Registered
14,952 Posts
I watched about half the second set of this one. Giorgi broke to start the set but gave it right back. She hit a few spectacular winners and some bad UEs. I was surprised Vickery could stay in the rallies pretty consistently. She lives pretty well and put up a wall tile extend the rallies. But, Vickery didn't seem to have a finishing shot.

·
Registered
5,295 Posts
Giorgi is a queen of first sets. Mostly she play amazing first sets, fully of winners and sublime ball bashing then by second set the train wrecks reaches her platform. Great to see, she avoided going into a third set. Go win this tournament now.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts