Tennis Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Kilroy or Trisha?! (I prefer Kilroy cos I can do my Kilroy impression... which no longer impresses anyone in the sixth form cos they've heard it 7000 times) Trisha is too Americanised in my opinion, and for some reason they only have morbidly obese people on.

Bargain Hunt! How can an antiques programme be so much fun? Brilliant!

This Morning - Where did they get that counsellor woman from? Sometimes I think she should just say "I can't find a way round your problems, suicide is the answer". And isn't Carl White, the kilt-wearing outrageously camp northen gardener just hilarious?!

Really old film on Channel 4 - 90% of teh time it's not worth watching, but when it's one of the 10%, then it's usually excellent and you find yourself stuck in teh common room refusing to go to English Language even though your teacher is trying to pull you off the sofa.

Passport to the Sun - I hate watching people in hot countries.

Neighbours, followed by some regional detective series (apart from at the mo they have Diagnosis Murder on, which is crap, they had Shoestring on but it was on for about a week. Dunno why they got rid of that. I think they ran out of episodes of Bergerac, which was a shame. ITV, have gotta start showing Minder again at lunchtime! awesome.)

·
Registered
24,901 Posts
Trisha rocks! I can't stand Kilroy its too boring

This Morning is crapwithout Richard and Judy

Oh the Big Breakfast is great was totoally amazing with Johnny Vaughn and Denise Van Outen!

Neighbours is great thats the main thing i watch in 'daytime' television!

·
Registered
5,878 Posts
Can't bear Kilroy and don't much like Trisha...Bargain Hunt is watchable...

Light Lunch remains the most missed show, enitrely brilliant...I often love the Channel 4 film, but rarely the naff Channel 5 one....I ocassionaly watch that Channel 5 morning phone in show with that Wright bloke, but only to jeer at the screen.

This Morning is no fun without Richard Madely's Alan Patridge style presenting.

·
Team WTAworld, Senior Member
10,772 Posts
TRISHA!!!

did I mention I hate talk shows ... GMTV used to be OK before Richard and Judy left.

BargainHunt is very amusing actually...

·
Read Only
0 Posts
How I miss daytime TV since I left the UK. Trisha; she´s so sincere she can hardly walk.

I always liked Good Morning with Anne and Nick best, but thats going back a bit.

·
Registered
13,635 Posts
I haven`t seen neighbours in ages

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Well today we were left on the cliffhanger of all cliffhangers, does Libby die?

I'm gonna email my mate in Aus and find out :)

I think though that this could be built up to be one of "those" Neighbours moments... the last one we had was Joel when he was trapped under that car in teh water, one of them moments where u think "Oh my god!".

Hey, anyone remember Pebble Mill? Thank heavens that isn't on anymore! Paul Shane singing on that is just the most horrendous sight I've seen on Daytime TV.

I'm glad Richard and Judy have adopted a "give money away" quiz to their new show (which has the worst researchers on any show... ever), they may as well not ask the questions and just give £10,000 away!

·
10,772 Posts
Libby's going to die?!?!?! Oh no!!! What of??

uh!! :sad: :sad: :sad:

·
10,772 Posts
ugh! I just watched it, that was a fairrly graphic child birth, for gods sake Libby cross your legs next time ;)

·
Registered
4,595 Posts
I don't really watch Daytime TV but Tisha apart from looking like a horse, her skin is Orange thats not natural.

·
Registered
836 Posts
Kilroy is good ocassionally
Trisha is pure crap all the guests are fake!
Lol VBN she looks and acts like a horse.

Housecall, and Bargain hunt are ok if youre desperate.

But I just watch Living or MTV Base all day usaully!

The best way to avoid daytime T.V is not to get up until the evening!

·
Registered
3,376 Posts
Sad, sad, sad, sad, sad, sad, sad. Oh dear, oh dear, oh dear.

Trisha? Get out of here! That show is soo trashy it's untrue. Big mistake: It doesn't know it's trashy (see: Supermarket Sweep for a show that know it's place!)

Kilroy has to be one of the most rightous annoying mf's on television???

Now what you want is the real trash; what's that terrible TERRIBLE american show with Dick Van **** and his son??? Oh dear.

Another fave - in all sincerity - has to be Watercolour Challenge with Hannah Gordon. Obviously low budget, but a quite enjoyable way to spend half-an-hour should you so wish.

And... you CANNOT mention crap (ie so crap it's good) daytime television without these two words: Gloria Hunniford.

I thank you.

·
Registered
24,901 Posts
Go to www.neighbours.com and you can see 6 weeks worth of Neighbours stories in advance go to ausi episodes and you'll see!

I knew about Lolly not being Lous child early and also Woodie dying but hes alive now!:eek:

·
10,772 Posts
MONICA!!! Don't tell me!!! ugh.

Libby's gotta die cos I heard that Kim Valentine was starting a pop career :eek:

·
1,793 Posts
Countdown!! Is that still going? Richard Whiteley's ties make the show worth watching on there own. Carol Vordeman (sp) is a genius with those numbers. I liked the episode where a contestant said he had a word with 6 letters "Wanker" was the word. Poor Richard didn't know what to do. LOL:)

·
10,772 Posts
Have you seen the welsh version of countdown??

I'll have a consanent please Carol ...
... and another ....
another consanent ....
... a consanent please ...
...another ...
I'll ... hmmm ... another consanent ...
..maybe , no ... a consanent please, Carol ...
A better consanent carol ... thank you ...

etc...

1 - 19 of 19 Posts