Tennis Forum banner
1721 - 1740 of 1769 Posts

· Registered
Spray Queens: Samsonova Rybakina Yastremska | Baby Spray Queens: VJK, Krueger
11,054 Posts
She played ok yesterday I thought, she was the heavy underdog and should have won the second set but I don't mind these collapses from a winning set position. The most important is to maintain her health for this season.

· Registered
16,358 Posts
She played ok yesterday I thought, she was the heavy underdog and should have won the second set but I don't mind these collapses from a winning set position. The most important is to maintain her health for this season.
I do. If she keeps playing like this she'll lose whatever confidence she has left in her own ability. Of course she needs to stay healthy, but what's the point unless she can get back to winning regularly? We all know that her true level is far above what she has shown these last few months, but it would be nice to see it for more than 15 or 20 minutes per match.

· Registered
19,582 Posts
Well winning three qualies matches is probably going to be a good thing for her, no free pass into the main draw.
The big prize at the end of all that hard work will be a good cheque for making it, hopefully a good draw and some ranking points.
We know the last 12 months has been tough for her, but she can see how Marta did this week in Adelaide, she needs to channel some of her play.

· Registered
11,054 Posts
Looks like Yas is in MD as she's not in the Q draw.

• Love
Reactions: AwonderfulKiwi

· Registered
19,582 Posts
Great for Dayana that Osaka pulled out.
Into the main draw. :bounce::guitar::rocker2::worship::love:
Nice for her to get some nice news for a change.

· Registered
23,181 Posts

· Registered
11,054 Posts
First round Quallies in Abu Dhabi against Seigemund tonight NZT.

· Registered
19,582 Posts
Will play Claire Liu for a spot in the main draw.

· Registered
19,582 Posts
Reaches the main draw after a three set win.

1721 - 1740 of 1769 Posts