Tennis Forum banner

1561 - 1568 of 1568 Posts

·
Registered
22,110 Posts
We're back! Well sort of. Dayana will be participating in the Eastern European Championships in Belgrade organized by Janko Tipsarevic on June 29th.

·
Registered
22,110 Posts
So after long discussions and careful consideration, Dayana has decided that she will play the US Open.

·
Registered
22,110 Posts
So we're back next week as Dayana will be competing in Palermo. I won't be there as I have an ongoing family emergency to take care of. I will re-join her for Cincinnati and the Open.

I don't think tennis should be played again until 2021. As I'm sure you've seen throughout the months, I have articulated my feelings on the matter.

Lastly, Dayana has a second song coming out on Saturday. I think you guys will enjoy it :)

That's all from me for now. Take care for now.

Reactions: Saraya!

·
Registered
1,320 Posts
Listened to her song, although it's not music i would listen to generally, I really liked it.

Will be watching Palermo intently, need my Tennis fix, had enough of the Exhibitions, need the proper stuff.

Good luck to Dayana..

·
Registered
22,110 Posts
Listened to her song, although it's not music i would listen to generally, I really liked it.

Will be watching Palermo intently, need my Tennis fix, had enough of the Exhibitions, need the proper stuff.

Good luck to Dayana..
I'll post it later for those who may not have heard it.

·
Registered
22,110 Posts
Dayana will begin her Palermo campaign against Sara Sorribes Tormo.

·
Registered
22,110 Posts
Dayana is last on Court 6 (that's the second court) against Sorribes Tormo tomorrow.

·
Registered
85,861 Posts
Prague

(1)Halep v Hercog
Tig v (wc)Krejcikova
Sevastova v Q
Rus v (6)Pavlyuchenkova

(4)Yastremska v Begu
Bolsova v Ferro
Siegemund v Q
Sorribes Tormo v (7)Strycova