Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Banned
986 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Even though I stopped watching about 2 years ago I'll miss DC a lot! The first season is still the best and I have awesome memories of watching Dawson and Joey's drama and cracking up at all the big words they used. I miss Andie and Abby also. The show wasn't as good when they were taken out. In the preview it said someone's gonna die and I think it's gonna be Jen. :sad:

Bye DC! It was real! :kiss:

Series Finale | wednesday | 8/7c

Five years have passed and everyone is reunited in Capeside for a special wedding, but the happy reunion is cut short after the group learns that one of their own has been harboring a heartbreaking secret. Since they were last together, Dawson (James Van Der Beek) has been living in Los Angeles producing his autobiographical television series 'The Creek,' but has never forgotten the love of his life; Joey (Katie Holmes) is a successful book editor living in New York with her boyfriend (guest star Jeremy Sisto, "Six Feet Under") but comes home to realize she still loves her childhood sweethearts; Pacey (Joshua Jackson) is the owner of the new Ice House and still carries a torch for Joey, although he continues his pattern of getting into trouble with older women, including his newest conquest (guest star Virginia Madsen); Jen (Michelle Williams) is a single mom living with Grams (Mary Beth Peil) and managing an art gallery in Soho; and Jack (Kerr Smith) is a teacher at Capeside High and has fallen in love with a secretly gay man.

Reactions: Light-skinned Girl

·
Registered
19,008 Posts
awwww :sad: i love DC :D we'll get season 6th later this year i think... *sigh*

and :eek: @ that final episode :eek:

·
Registered
10,491 Posts
good maybe now people will stop calling me joey.

i love jeremy sisto... such a cutie on six feet under.

i used to watch DC... the first two season... after that it kinda fell off for me

·
Registered
19,008 Posts
lol ppl call you joey? :D joey rocks :cool: lol i mean.. the Uni Joey is cool.. the HS joey was just err... weird :eek:

·
Registered
8,402 Posts
Oh :sad:, " Dawson' s creek " is one of my favourite show. I' ll miss that show. Please people, don' t stop to call me Jen, I think it' s a compliment ;) lol !!!!!

·
Banned
986 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yeah decemberlove that's the way it was for me. I'd watch it here and there but I never watched it like I did the first 2 seasons where I didn't miss one ep.

Hey Marri! :wavey: Yeah the finale is weird and hopefully Joey and Dawson will finally be together and stop whining. Lol ;) They're either gonna kill off Jen or Pacey because you know Dawson and Joey are the king and queen. Lol :rolleyes:

·
Registered
8,402 Posts
Yeah, that' s right that Dawson and Joey are the " king " and the " queen ". However, my favourite " love story " of the show was Pacey and Joey, a really " romantic " one :) !!!!!

Reactions: Majo

·
Registered
10,491 Posts
people used to call me joey all the time... i guess when i was younger i looked like her.

i dont like dawson and joey together... ive always thought it should be jen n dawson and joey n pacey... they were just too cute together. ive never really cared for dawson...but pacey is a hottie :)

·
Registered
19,008 Posts
but pacey grows a beard in the Uni eps.. and it's err.... NOT him :eek:

well, looking like joey isn't exactly a bad thing... ;) but i know what you mean! :angel:

DAwson sucks lol

Jack is also a hottie :D

·
Team WTAworld, Senior Member
12,324 Posts
you'll prolly don't agree with me, but I liked the thought of Joey going out with her teacher (Wilder ;)), I was kinda upset when it didn't work out... (I have my personal reasons for that... :p)

well, in Belgium, we have one more season to go, saturday they're broadcasting episode 5.17 if I'm not mistaken...

Reactions: Nicoleke

·
Banned
1,014 Posts
James, Josh and Kerr are all *hot* in their own ways but Dylan Neal who played Pacey's brother is :drool: :drool: :drool:

·
Registered
15,226 Posts
*bump*

I've just spent the last two hours crying... anybody else?

·
Banned
16,998 Posts
Jen died of heart failure.. :sad:

·
Registered
8,402 Posts
Jordan. said:
Jen died of heart failure.. :sad:
Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad:!!!!!

·
Registered
21,802 Posts
whoa......... really? Jen died? I thought one of the boys would. :sad:

·
Banned
986 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I was reading the DC boards and so many ppl were totally bummed out that Joey picked Pacey but I wasn't. It made sense to me because Dawson is her soulmate and when they tried to be bf and gf in other seasons it just never worked but Pacey is more of a challenge and he's dangerous also which Joey is attracted to.

I was so not feeling the Jen heart disease story because the DC ppl just made her out to be a total wuss which is so not her. I know it can't all be about happy endings but it would've been really cool if Jen was the one who got her act together and Joey was the one who was totally screwed up. :angel:

Anyway I'm glad I saw it and it was awesome also that Jack and Pacey's bro hooked up. I'll miss DC but yeah it was time for it go.

·
Banned
986 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Flappie said:
She picked PACEY?! what the hellll!:mad:
Yeah I was surprised also but it made total sense. Did anyone tape it for you? I hope so because you'll get it when you actually watch the ep. :)

1 - 20 of 54 Posts