Tennis Forum banner

261 - 279 of 279 Posts

·
Registered
5,760 Posts
:bounce: :bounce: YYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSS :bounce: :bounce:

VICTORIA !

CONGRATULATIONS MAGGIE ! WHAT A WEEK FOR HER !!! ITS AMAZING !:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

·
Registered
13,105 Posts
Neither is one of my very favourites, but I don't kinda mind them, either.... in fact it's good to have seen them have such a run.

I guess I'm kinda glad that Maggie won, once she beat Amelie--I don't know about the rest of you, but I always want to feel if my fave is beaten that it was by the person who was in the best form in the whole tournament.

That's 3 (someone said 2, but you have to count Venus as well (JOKE) ) great players Maggie had to beat.

This was a great week for her and her fans. CONGRATULATIONS!

·
Banned
1,394 Posts
Wow Maggie !!! :bounce:

what a marvellous victory. To beat the 3 top-seeds of a tier1-tourny including 2 former #1s and the upcoming #4 is just sooooooooooooooooooooooo good for her soul. Anyone expecting her to win this tourny? Not me to be true. She did it with cleverness not power. Congrats Maggie for your 3rd KremlinCup-trophy !!! :kiss:

·
Team WTAworld, Senior Member
8,263 Posts
Maggie is amazing, it also again shows signal to the other players, that you dun have to be 6 feet tall to beat all those great players

·
Registered
5,574 Posts
Don`t cry Maggie, today you are the best, the very best, the top of the tops. enjoy it!
Gratulerer :bounce: :bounce:

·
Registered
2,263 Posts
Congretulations to Maggie! I've seen her play 3 matches this tournament and she was playing great all the time; I hope she can qualyfy for the championship :) .

·
Premium Member
21,309 Posts
Maggie, WOW!!!!!! :D What an excellent excellent week!

I hope this serves as a lesson to everyone! NEVER count out a top player...if theyve won big before, they can win big again :)

Good stuff :)

261 - 279 of 279 Posts