Tennis Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Banned
7,110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
some consolation for lindsay here... she and raymond defeated the no.1 seeds vivi and paola... go lindsay/raymond!!! kick ai/kim in the final :D

·
Registered
11,233 Posts
I counted two match points saved. :)

·
Banned
7,110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
yeah there were a few matchpoints saved by vivi and paola...

·
Registered
2,375 Posts
tennisIlove09 said:
OMG! No! :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad:

Vivi/Paola have to start playing the bigger points better! They've lost the last THREE Slam finals!
Yeah, and all three of them they could have won. (OK, I know Wimbledon wasn't close, but that was because they reached the final then played a really bad match). :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad:

Can't believe they wasted those match points this morning!! I believe, (though it *was* 6:30am and I was half asleep!), they were on their own serve as well!!! :sad: :sad: :sad:

Oh well, I hope Lisa and Lindsay can go on to win the tourney now, so at least Vivi can salvage the #1 ranking out of this. *sigh*

:sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad:

·
Registered
6,056 Posts
as much as i like Kim, Vivi deserved the #1 doubles spot although it is only for 1 week. Better luck next time Paola/Vivi

·
Registered
2,375 Posts
I quite like Kim and Ai and though Vivi and Paola are my faves, I won't be upset when Kim and Ai do overtake them, but I will be upset if they overtake them before Vivi has had the chance to be #1, even if it is only for a week - she has deserved it every bit as much as Paola and to have been one half of the best team in the world for a whole year, to have been just a couple of points aaway from being #1 for so long, but never, ever, to have reached the prestigious spot for herself would just be too sad. :sad:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts