Team WTAworld, Senior Member
15,168 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Discuss. :p

Reactions: wtn_amanda

·
Registered
6,753 Posts
The most interesting thing about hte match was when Mary Joe was saying how her daughter when asked what mommy does says goes "blah blah blah" all the time. :eek:

·
Registered
4,567 Posts
She didnt DUMP her ;). Kabchi actually played pretty well, she moved Lindsay around a lot but the key was Lindsay's ability to serve well and get the first strike in a rally to move into net.

·
15,168 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
bw2082 said:
The most interesting thing about hte match was when Mary Joe was saying how her daughter when asked what mommy does says goes "blah blah blah" all the time. :eek:
And it's true too! Since Pam has been out, MJ has been stirrin' the pot :devil::lol:

·
Registered
21,741 Posts
Kabchi played well in the first, but then her game faded in the second. Lindsay played well. Congrats LD!! :yeah:

·
49,763 Posts
I'm again sad that someone couldn't hold a lead against lindsay. but I guess that just speaks how she can play under severe pressure

·
Registered
1,478 Posts
Congrats to Lindsay and Kabchi was pretty good herself. Lindsay has a style that can be very enjoyable to watch - I hope her match against Venus is a good one tomorrow.

·
Banned
75 Posts
I didn't know they were together.. Aren't they both married women?

·
Registered
8,949 Posts
LINDSAY!!!! :yeah:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts