Tennis Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1481 - 1500 of 5074 Posts

·
Registered
37,855 Posts
So will Caro be going to that Addidas training camp in Las Vegas again this year? She seemed to like it a lot last year.

·
Premium Member
1,702 Posts
Now she has time to finish her music CD..... And that means........another photo session.... yay!!
lol
So will Caro be going to that Addidas training camp in Las Vegas again this year? She seemed to like it a lot last year.
I have posted Caroline's 2 latest blogs from the official and from TV2 on the Articles And Interviews thread.

http://www.tennisforum.com/showthread.php?p=17356207&posted=1#post17356207

They content seems to have changed from her usual.

The one is mostly about Shahar Peers security and Rolex, while the other is mostly about her social life, Azarenka, Stella/Paul McCartney, photo shoots (go Carofan) and not much about her matches or training.
No mention of Addidas training camp Protoss.

Whether she is bored with her day job, fedup with her results/form, enjoying the celeb thing too much or just playing it close to the chest, who can tell.

But using her time cruiseing twitter too tell Ronaldo whether he should use the ferrari or the lambrogini, seems abit partygirl like.

·
Registered
37,855 Posts
I have posted Caroline's 2 latest blogs from the official and from TV2 on the Articles And Interviews thread.

The one is mostly about Shahar Peers security and Rolex, while the other is mostly about her social life, Azarenka, Stella/Paul McCartney, photo shoots (go Carofan) and not much about her matches or training.
No mention of Addidas training camp Protoss.

Whether she is bored with her day job, fedup with her results/form, enjoying the celeb thing too much or just playing it close to the chest, who can tell.

But using her time cruiseing twitter too tell Ronaldo whether he should use the ferrari or the lambrogini, seems abit partygirl like.

Thanks for posting the blogs. :)

Caro seems pretty unfocused on tennis. :(

Caro said that the loss to Peer would motivate her even more...that's what she said after losing to Li at the Australian Open and that didn't amount to crap in terms of play/results. :rolleyes:

·
Premium Member
1,702 Posts
Carofan's Latest Sig and comments http://www.tennisforum.com/showthread.php?t=347308&page=8
Supporter Of The Unofficial Singstar Champion And Photo Shoot Addict
Caro "I Got A Pose, Quickly Find A Cam" Wozniacki

At day Tennis Star - At Night Grammy Award Winning Singer And Supermodel
Catch Caro`s New Smash Hit Single.. "They tried to make me go to photo shoot rehab but I said 'no, no, no."
Very very funny, but it has for me a real comment about Caroline's apparent addiction to this new Celeb thing.
Lets hope she has not lost complete focus, because where her game is right now she can only go down.

Anyway, Dubai did not go the way I not-so-secretly wished it would
I think she needs to do her best match for match and see where that gets her, and try to not even think about #1, slams wins etc.

Enough I will try to look forward to Indian Wells positively. I will try to look forward to Indian Wells positively. I will try to look forward to Indian Wells positively.

On the other hand I am happy its not me who is having to cope with what Caroline is trying to cope with.

·
Premium Member
1,702 Posts
If the footballers Twitter accounts look fake what guarantee do you have that it is actually Caroline Wozniacki that is following them.
The other day there was an article in the Danish Press about fake Facebook accounts, according to them there were 15 Caroline Wozniacki accounts.

So apart from the names Twitter and Facebook are ridiculous, and the content uninteresting, the fact that anybody can call themselves what they will makes any of the silly little messages completely unreliable and not worth setting any store in.

·
Registered
4,440 Posts

In case you haven't noticed she usually only blogs when she have played well/won something. Normally she doesn't blog if she has lost in early rounds. She haven't blogged on her own website for a long time and probably felt it was about time to blog again. And since she haven't much positive to blog about on court she had to blog about something else. She don't like to blog about her poor performances.

·
Registered
4,440 Posts
If the footballers Twitter accounts look fake what guarantee do you have that it is actually Caroline Wozniacki that is following them.
The other day there was an article in the Danish Press about fake Facebook accounts, according to them there were 15 Caroline Wozniacki accounts.
Well Caroline herself said have said that the Polish press had started roumors about her dating C. Ronaldo just because she had replied to his [fake] twitter question if he should drive his lamborghini or Ferrari. Only one Caro account has replied the C. Ronaldo account.
Caro didn't deny she had twittered to a C. Ronaldo, but she denied dating him and said she has never even met him.
But if you have followed http://twitter.com/CaroWozniacki I think it's pretty clear that it's not a fake account. There's information about her photo shoots and other activities that was posted on twitter before they hit the press.
There's also another account spelled without a 'c': http://twitter.com/CaroWozniaki but I think it's her's acount too. This other Caro account follows another Vika account than http://twitter.com/vika7, namely http://twitter.com/VikaAzarenka

·
Registered
302 Posts
In case you haven't noticed she usually only blogs when she have played well/won something. Normally she doesn't blog if she has lost in early rounds. She haven't blogged on her own website for a long time and probably felt it was about time to blog again. And since she haven't much positive to blog about on court she had to blog about something else. She don't like to blog about her poor performances.
It is true, I noticed it some time ago also, but still hope she can get over it and after a loss write on twitter, her blog or whatever, just to admit she played badly and needs to do something with it.

·
Registered
843 Posts
They're still there :shrug:
Oh, sorry about that. You're right. Must have been looking at a different Twitter account. She really should remove them, though. I'm surprised no one has bothered informing her that they are fake. Or that she can't see it herself.

There's also another account spelled without a 'c': http://twitter.com/CaroWozniaki but I think it's her's acount too.
Seems fake to me. Doesn't make sense to have a second one that looks like a copy of the first.

·
Premium Member
1,702 Posts
These come from en Twitter who claims to be Caroline Wozniacki.

I had another good and hard practice today! The boxing is going really well too.. My right hand can hit really hard.. lol
12:08 PM Feb 27th via web
Had a busy day today! 2 times tennis and fitness.. And had my first singing lesson ever! Was very cool :)
about 16 hours ago via web
If this is the real Caroline is sounds good for Indian Wells.

But shame no photo shoots of these.

·
Rena's Army
34,934 Posts
that's her real twitter...

but i can't wait for IW :dance: hope she does really well to jump start her season

·
-LIFETIME FAN-
2,053 Posts
She will be back..kicking everyone's ass...become number one..raising the trophy's into the air... be the great danish sports legend she was meant to be. Dunno if its Tennis or Boxing though lol

·
Premium Member
1,702 Posts
Maybe its all part of a secret plan.

The strong right hand could be used to damage her opponents when she shakes hands, and boxing as a whole could could get her a B job as a secret Mossad bodyguard for Peers. It looked like she was studying the security setup thoroughly. :boxing:

The singing lesson could be a new weapon, a more powerful (louder than De Brito), trained to the right pitch, grunt (shriek) that will make her opponents brains into jello and they then make 100s of UEs. :singer:

Otherwise 2-3 weeks working with Groenfeld without cameras might help a lot. :tennis:L

Now there has gone over a week without a new photo shoot,

maybe she does read this board and has understood your very subtle, nearly not noticable, hints Carofan. ;)

1481 - 1500 of 5074 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.