Tennis Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

· Registered
679 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I promised this to you folks, and since i'm a nice guy its up for free :)

Please excuse the quality. I only got the video converter at the weekend and am still trying to work out how to use it.

Daniela Hantuchova vs Jill Craybas 6-1 6-2.

[right click and save the following file]:

http://ego.psych.mcgill.ca/labs/mvr/Aaron/images/smiley/dani_interview.avi

If I can get it working to a higher quality, i'll put up a few highlights of the match.

· Registered
1,245 Posts
beauty_is_pink said:
my god! :eek: its going to take me 13hrs and 30mins to finish downloading it!! is it really THAT BIG>!>!>?!??!?!
i cant download it then.. :sad:
:rolleyes: pinky :rolleyes:
it took me 30 min to download it! :p :woohoo:
:worship: Broadband :worship:

:wavey: :bolt:

· Registered
679 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
marquinho_85 said:
:rolleyes: pinky :rolleyes:
it took me 30 min to download it! :p :woohoo:
:worship: Broadband :worship:

:wavey: :bolt:
...........since i'm a nice guy, i'm sending pinky the original tape. That way she can watch the entire match she was actually at.

· Registered
1,245 Posts
kysersoze said:
...........since i'm a nice guy, i'm sending pinky the original tape. That way she can watch the entire match she was actually at.

:eek: :eek: !!! really!!!???
pinky is gonna love you!!!

I hope this is not the last match you tape!! ;)

:wavey:

· ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
20,629 Posts
marquinho_85 said:
:eek: :eek: !!! really!!!???
pinky is gonna love you!!!

I hope this is not the last match you tape!! ;)

:wavey:
yeh aaron is the coolest! :hug:
i owe him one.. so if he has his return address on the package im going to hafta get him a 'thank-you' present ;)

yeh yeh aaron... did you also have Daniela's match again Paola Suarez to tape??? :eek:

· Registered
679 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
beauty_is_pink said:
yeh aaron is the coolest! :hug:
i owe him one.. so if he has his return address on the package im going to hafta get him a 'thank-you' present ;)

yeh yeh aaron... did you also have Daniela's match again Paola Suarez to tape??? :eek:
they never showed it as far as I could make out, was all disrupted that night due to the big bad scarey blackout (as Bracy would call it.. ;) ) , they only showed the Justine evening match and then lots of horrid golf (hey I like golf as much as the next person, hell I went to University where the game was invented, but to show it and not the tennis which was actually happening in this country.... :fiery: ).

As for a 'thank-you', don't be silly. You did so much with organising the cd, think of this as the CP's thanks to you.

· Registered
679 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
daniela's necklace said:
thanks for the video kyser...IMO it was too big and too short...what was the thing with the echo about? :unsure:
....the echo was on the sound system.
Yes have now downloaded the manual so will hopefully be able to make future ones smaller in size...either that or offer a cd with them on!

· ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
20,629 Posts
is this the intreview after Daniela's match with Jill right...?

if so did anyone hear someone yell: 'DANIELA YOUR THE BEST!' after her intreview?? ;) :angel:

· Registered
60 Posts
You've gotta make the file smaller. I don't know what programs you use. But I know Adobe Premiere can use codecs such as DivX and XviD and even wmv and rm. It's all a matter of trial and error. Plus you don't want everybody downloading 200MB files from your site/server anyway.

You should be able to get it down to say 30MB and still have very very good quality. Just like the a full 2h movie can still look good on just one CD. good luck.

· Registered
679 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
HantuchovaSweFan said:
Thanks!!

"Video converter", is that software or hardware?
did you:
TV-in
or
TV ---> VHS ---> Computer?
VHS to Computer via USB port.

Have downloaded the manual so will try again. Would of last night but went drinking with folk from work (birthday celebrations of someone) and one led to another...... :rolleyes:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.