Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Banned
596 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
for the first time in a year..as her Bahai's points dropped off,
and she has had 4 straight losses already.......
good luck and recover soon coz you know,
you'll be playing in Athens:)

·
Banned
4,149 Posts
:sad:

go lenita, bastardealas a todas :kiss:

·
Registered
2,666 Posts
POOR ELENI!!! :sad:

I haven't seen her play so I don't know what's wrong.
All these players in slumps just stinks.

Oh, Monsters, do u like to start threads?!?! ;)

·
Banned
596 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
~\/enus~ said:
POOR ELENI!!! :sad:

I haven't seen her play so I don't know what's wrong.
All these players in slumps just stinks.

Oh, Monsters, do u like to start threads?!?! ;)
no, i like to bump threads;)

·
#GloballyEli
16,291 Posts
Poor Eleni!!! :sad:

She isn't having a great year as far as tennis is concerned! :rolleyes:
I really hope that this talented player with her great personally and her beautiful smile, can get her game back on track, gain some more confidence in herself and get a few wins in the last part of this season!!!

Good Luck in Leipzig and for the rest of the year, Lena! :smooch:

:kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: @ lovely Eleni - our Greek Goddess

·
Registered
6,896 Posts
I saw her get schmucked by Casanova at the USO two weeks ago. She looked like she should have been in the qualifying draw. Her ranking is headed for the 70s or 80s.

·
Registered
7,837 Posts
how is it that the WTA seems to buy its players at the 'streaky/hot-and-cold' bulk store and the ATP seems to get its merchandise from the 'Down but never out/always in contention' store?

·
Registered
8,809 Posts
She never looked like a top 10 to me. I think #16 is her peak, she'll be going downhill now.

·
#GloballyEli
16,291 Posts
LeonHart said:
She never looked like a top 10 to me. I think #16 is her peak, she'll be going downhill now.
Hmm....well, thanks for your encouraging and positive words, Leon!!! :rolleyes:

Just because she is dropping down the rankings at the moment, doesn't mean to say that she is washed up! Yeah, every player goes through times of doubt in their career, and poor Eleni is just going through one of those times at the moment. All she needs is to improve her serve, get a couple of wins which will boast her confidence again, and she'll start climbing the rankings once more! She never has done very well in this part of the year anyway :p - but I'm expecting great results from her at the Aus Open 2004!!! :D (and Athens 2004 too, of course ;) )

We've all got to remember, she's still only 20 years old (21 on 19th Sept :p ), her highest ranking was #14 (from May this year), she has 2 singles titles (one of which she won in 2003) and she got to the final of the mixed doubles at the Aus Open - so though she's not playing well at the moment, there is still many positive things for her to take from this year!
Even if she is ranked #14 or #40, I still think she is a fantastic player, who is exciting to watch and has a great oncourt attitude!!! I'm proud to be a fan of her's and I really believe that she will be a top ten player eventually! :)

Hi to all my fellow Eleni Fans :wavey: Let's stay positive and believe in our girl!!! :D

·
creo en la diosa ♥ Sveta ♥
67,911 Posts
And let's not forget her big talent.Eleni will be back.I believe in her.

Great post,Elisse!!! Eleni can be proud to count you as one of her fans.

·
Registered
15,448 Posts
she's been in a dreadful slump.

·
Banned
191 Posts
She's fat and inconsistent. That will get you...nowhere fast.

·
Registered
15,448 Posts
and that serve is gross.

·
Registered
851 Posts
I'm sorry, but the last two comments had me :lol:

Who knows? Maybe Eleni might pick up her game and start practicing more. If not, then that's too bad.

Reactions: galadriel
1 - 20 of 33 Posts