Tennis Forum banner

Daniela's interview with Tracy Austin

1K views 44 replies 19 participants last post by  theultimateone 
#1 ·
Did anyone just see it??

She said that the WS, LD and Cappy are very powerful, but she uses her brain and can do anything on the court.

I guess the aforemention four players are just going out on the court smacking the ball all willy-nilly without a thought going through their heads. :rolleyes:

#4 ·
Knizzle said:
Did anyone just see it??

She said that the WS, LD and Cappy are very powerful, but she uses her brain and can do anything on the court.

I guess the aforemention four players are just going out on the court smacking the ball all willy-nilly without a thought going through their heads. :rolleyes:

Wrong.

She didn't say that, you assumed it.

Stop placing your own negativity on what others say & trying to stir the pot. Go back to what you're best at, counting aces.

I'm sure Daniela's closing in on 30 or so today. ;)

#5 ·
Ray of Sunshine said:
Ahahahahaha... I thought that was hilarious.

Then Tracy went on about how Dani is smart because she finished high school.

I'm so impressed.
LMAO yeah i wuz like wtf...?

#10 ·
Myskina Lina said:
Wrong.

Stop placing your own negativity on what others say & trying to stir the pot. Go back to what you're best at, counting aces.

Please its not only what she said but how she phrased it and what she didn't say. You would have to be a fool to not notice that.

Also she doesnt use her brain on court at all she's mentally unstable and an emotional mess. Did you just see that tie break she played? Pathetic. She's crying and weeping and looking like someone just stole her lollipop. My god she is just a freaking cry baby! Suck it up already. And you know its not even the crying its her reaction after having a good cry: mopey downtrodden miserable mess. After ashley had a good cry she went on spanked danielas ass in the french open. Thats a healthy cry and healthy attitude.

Watching daniela you just want to smack her. She's worse than lindsay. Daniela's brain needs a sports psychologist or mabye psychiatrist to get her some mood alerting medication.

#11 ·
Myskina Lina said:
Wrong.

No, I watched the interview and she did say it, did you see the interview?? I would never think Dani could get close to 30 aces when she can't even handle hitting a moon ball without dumping it in the net.

#13 ·
Myskina Lina said:
Wrong.

Jackass.

Don't comment about things you don't see. Thanks.

Daniela quickly moved up #2 in the "retarded speakers of the WTA". She's quite a ways behind Alexandra though.

#14 ·
Was that 'going on about how Daniela is smart because she finished high school' anywhere near the comment about Lindsay, Jen, Vee and Serena. Lindsay finished high school, too. Not that it was good thought and should be applied to Lindsay, as well, because it wasn't evidence of anything smarter. The GED's that the others get don't make them less smart. You'd think a high school grad would know that.

#15 ·
Knizzle said:
No, I watched the interview and she did say it, did you see the interview?? I would never think Dani could get close to 30 aces when she can't even handle hitting a moon ball without dumping it in the net.
Hello, I was talking about what you added onto what she said, not what she said.

Ray of Sunshine said:
Don't comment about things you don't see. Thanks.
Daniela didn't say,

"I guess the aforemention four players are just going out on the court smacking the ball all willy-nilly without a thought going through their heads."

& that makes you the "jackass"

Cybelle Darkholme said:
Please its not only what she said but how she phrased it and what she didn't say. You would have to be a fool to not notice that.

If she didn't say something, you're a fool for assuming anything beyond that.

There can be a million reasons why a player says something. The press have been attacking Daniela forever about how she's lost power & she's trying to say power isn't everything. Having no idea why someone (Daniela or not) says something, haters & some other people always assume the worst.

When people add on something over the top negative to what your favorite says, I'm sure you always agree with them right? :rolleyes:

#16 ·
Myskina Lina said:
Hello, I was talking about what you added onto what she said, not what she said.

Daniela didn't say,

"I guess the aforemention four players are just going out on the court smacking the ball all willy-nilly without a thought going through their heads."
Either you don't understand English well or you are 12 or you are just the dumbest person I have encountered on this board. Go back and read what I said carefully(that is if you can read) and then come back and talk to me. I didn't want to be ignorant towards you, but you left me no choice.

#17 ·
Here we go again.
You all are drama queens!!!!!
Myskina Lina - I think u are completely right on this one.

She didn't say anything bad about the WS, nor Cap, nor D.

CD- "Please its not only what she said but how she phrased it and what she didn't say. You would have to be a fool to not notice that."
How did she say it? Did we watch the same interview? She was confident about her own ability, not downplaying the other top players... u know, english is her second language. Leave the girl alone... You all try to make something out of nothing!
MP -"Her brain hasn't gotten her too many victories out there this year..." Are you doing any better on the tennis court?

:rolleyes:

#19 ·
ICare4U said:
Here we go again.
You all are drama queens!!!!!
Myskina Lina - I think u are completely right on this one.

She didn't say anything bad about the WS, nor Cap, nor D.

CD- "Please its not only what she said but how she phrased it and what she didn't say. You would have to be a fool to not notice that."
How did she say it? Did we watch the same interview? She was confident about her own ability, not downplaying the other top players... u know, english is her second language. Leave the girl alone... You all try to make something out of nothing!
MP -"Her brain hasn't gotten her too many victories out there this year..." Are you doing any better on the tennis court?

:rolleyes:

:rolleyes: Oh please...excuse me...I don't have to be a pro tennis player to see that what she has said was nonsensical...she is claiming she is so smart out there and as a spectator I just don't see it. I see histrionics and quite a bit of mental frailty...She hits the ball rather hard as well...I really don't see any remarkable tactics out there worth noting.

#20 ·
Knizzle said:
Either you don't understand English well or you are 12 or you are just the dumbest person I have encountered on this board. Go back and read what I said carefully(that is if you can read) and then come back and talk to me. I didn't want to be ignorant towards you, but you left me no choice.
You must be "the dumbest person" knizzle. You messed up my quote. No wonder you didn't get it.

Most of that quote was not even to you. That's why you couldn't make sence of it.

I don't like English, but you didn't understand it.

I was just saying stop stiring up all the haters by making stuff up, by trying to assume what someone's thinking.

#21 ·
Myskina Lina said:
You must be "the dumbest person" knizzle. You messed up my quote. No wonder you didn't get it.

Most of that quote was not even to you. That's why you couldn't make sence of it.

I don't like English, but you didn't understand it.

I was just saying stop stiring up all the haters by making stuff up, by trying to assume what someone's thinking.
I knew half that quote wasn't to me, but it had to do with my thread starting post, and with the reply I was writing. Basically the last paragraph in my original post was my thoughts on what she had said, NOT a quote from Daniela, I don't see why you were the only one who could not grasp this concept so I thought maybe you didn't read English well or whatever.... GOT ME!!

#22 ·
Knizzle said:
I knew half that quote wasn't to me, but it had to do with my thread starting post, and with the reply I was writing. Basically the last paragraph in my original post was my thoughts on what she had said, NOT a quote from Daniela, I don't see why you were the only one who could not grasp this concept so I thought maybe you didn't read English well or whatever.... GOT ME!!
I never thought you were trying to change Daniela's quote. I was talking about what you added, what you were thinking.

People here can't know what Dani, Venus, Kim or any other players are thinking. Adding something negative to it, that's just your assumption, is calling out all the haters to bash the player. That's what I said was wrong.

#23 ·
Myskina Lina said:
I never thought you were trying to change Daniela's quote. I was talking about what you added, what you were thinking.

People here can't know what Dani, Venus, Kim or any other players are thinking. Adding something negative to it, that's just your assumption, is calling out all the haters to bash the player. That's what I said was wrong.
Dani shouldn't mention other players names then. And this is not the first time she has made comments about her using her brain while others use power. Like she doesn't use power to win. Today at least we know she didn't use her brain at the end of that match, she was lucky Vakulenko made the errors she did or they would have been in the third set.

#24 ·
Knizzle said:
Dani shouldn't mention other players names then. And this is not the first time she has made comments about her using her brain while others use power. Like she doesn't use power to win. Today at least we know she didn't use her brain at the end of that match, she was lucky Vakulenko made the errors she did or they would have been in the third set.
I agree, Daniela has not been acting very smart on the court lately.

As far as what she said to Tracy, I think the poor part of the press is the problem again. They are always asking Dani why she's not hitting the ball as hard as the other players, or as hard as she was last year. She's stuck always feeling the need to defend herself.

#25 ·
Myskina Lina said:
I agree, Daniela has not been acting very smart on the court lately.

As far as what she said to Tracy, I think the poor part of the press is the problem again. They are always asking Dani why she's not hitting the ball as hard as the other players, or as hard as she was last year. She's stuck always feeling the need to defend herself.
She is still hitting hard IMHO.

#26 ·
quotes please, real ones or shut the fuck up.

why am i not surprised that this is another thread by knizzle? ad hoc reasoning notwithstanding you sourgraping williams fans still dont have anything better to do these days than wait around for interviews like vultures eager to hear some snippets which you can turn into a controversy while crying foul.

get out of the house every once in a while.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.