Tennis Forum banner
1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
21,741 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Did anyone just see it??

She said that the WS, LD and Cappy are very powerful, but she uses her brain and can do anything on the court.

I guess the aforemention four players are just going out on the court smacking the ball all willy-nilly without a thought going through their heads. :rolleyes:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,822 Posts
Her brain hasn't gotten her too many victories out there this year... :rolleyes: She shouldn't talk about her mental prowess with as many meltdowns (breaking into tears) she has had on the court this year....
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
427 Posts
Knizzle said:
Did anyone just see it??

She said that the WS, LD and Cappy are very powerful, but she uses her brain and can do anything on the court.

I guess the aforemention four players are just going out on the court smacking the ball all willy-nilly without a thought going through their heads. :rolleyes:

Wrong.

She didn't say that, you assumed it.

Stop placing your own negativity on what others say & trying to stir the pot. Go back to what you're best at, counting aces.

I'm sure Daniela's closing in on 30 or so today. ;)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
8,809 Posts
Ray of Sunshine said:
Ahahahahaha... I thought that was hilarious.

Then Tracy went on about how Dani is smart because she finished high school.

I'm so impressed.
LMAO yeah i wuz like wtf...?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
639 Posts
i think that daniela meant you don't have to have a stocky frame to play good tennis.. :) it ties into the whole controversy about her weight..
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,189 Posts
It wasn't her fantabulous brainpower that beat Hingis in the final at Indian Wells. She was doing ONE "smart" thing.. overpowering Hingis from the serve to the forehand to the backhand and around again... and that was all.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,274 Posts
Myskina Lina said:
Wrong.

She didn't say that, you assumed it.

Stop placing your own negativity on what others say & trying to stir the pot. Go back to what you're best at, counting aces.

I'm sure Daniela's closing in on 30 or so today. ;)
Please its not only what she said but how she phrased it and what she didn't say. You would have to be a fool to not notice that.

Also she doesnt use her brain on court at all she's mentally unstable and an emotional mess. Did you just see that tie break she played? Pathetic. She's crying and weeping and looking like someone just stole her lollipop. My god she is just a freaking cry baby! Suck it up already. And you know its not even the crying its her reaction after having a good cry: mopey downtrodden miserable mess. After ashley had a good cry she went on spanked danielas ass in the french open. Thats a healthy cry and healthy attitude.

Watching daniela you just want to smack her. She's worse than lindsay. Daniela's brain needs a sports psychologist or mabye psychiatrist to get her some mood alerting medication.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
21,741 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Myskina Lina said:
Wrong.

She didn't say that, you assumed it.

Stop placing your own negativity on what others say & trying to stir the pot. Go back to what you're best at, counting aces.

I'm sure Daniela's closing in on 30 or so today. ;)
No, I watched the interview and she did say it, did you see the interview?? I would never think Dani could get close to 30 aces when she can't even handle hitting a moon ball without dumping it in the net.
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
86 Posts
Myskina Lina said:
Wrong.

She didn't say that, you assumed it.

Stop placing your own negativity on what others say & trying to stir the pot. Go back to what you're best at, counting aces.

I'm sure Daniela's closing in on 30 or so today. ;)
Jackass.

Don't comment about things you don't see. Thanks.

Daniela quickly moved up #2 in the "retarded speakers of the WTA". She's quite a ways behind Alexandra though.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
931 Posts
Was that 'going on about how Daniela is smart because she finished high school' anywhere near the comment about Lindsay, Jen, Vee and Serena. Lindsay finished high school, too. Not that it was good thought and should be applied to Lindsay, as well, because it wasn't evidence of anything smarter. The GED's that the others get don't make them less smart. You'd think a high school grad would know that.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
427 Posts
Knizzle said:
No, I watched the interview and she did say it, did you see the interview?? I would never think Dani could get close to 30 aces when she can't even handle hitting a moon ball without dumping it in the net.
Hello, I was talking about what you added onto what she said, not what she said.

Ray of Sunshine said:
Don't comment about things you don't see. Thanks.
Daniela didn't say,

"I guess the aforemention four players are just going out on the court smacking the ball all willy-nilly without a thought going through their heads."

& that makes you the "jackass"


Cybelle Darkholme said:
Please its not only what she said but how she phrased it and what she didn't say. You would have to be a fool to not notice that.

If she didn't say something, you're a fool for assuming anything beyond that.

There can be a million reasons why a player says something. The press have been attacking Daniela forever about how she's lost power & she's trying to say power isn't everything. Having no idea why someone (Daniela or not) says something, haters & some other people always assume the worst.

When people add on something over the top negative to what your favorite says, I'm sure you always agree with them right? :rolleyes:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
21,741 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Myskina Lina said:
Hello, I was talking about what you added onto what she said, not what she said.



Daniela didn't say,

"I guess the aforemention four players are just going out on the court smacking the ball all willy-nilly without a thought going through their heads."
Either you don't understand English well or you are 12 or you are just the dumbest person I have encountered on this board. Go back and read what I said carefully(that is if you can read) and then come back and talk to me. I didn't want to be ignorant towards you, but you left me no choice.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,402 Posts
Here we go again.
You all are drama queens!!!!!
Myskina Lina - I think u are completely right on this one.

She didn't say anything bad about the WS, nor Cap, nor D.

CD- "Please its not only what she said but how she phrased it and what she didn't say. You would have to be a fool to not notice that."
How did she say it? Did we watch the same interview? She was confident about her own ability, not downplaying the other top players... u know, english is her second language. Leave the girl alone... You all try to make something out of nothing!
MP -"Her brain hasn't gotten her too many victories out there this year..." Are you doing any better on the tennis court?

:rolleyes:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,822 Posts
ICare4U said:
Here we go again.
You all are drama queens!!!!!
Myskina Lina - I think u are completely right on this one.

She didn't say anything bad about the WS, nor Cap, nor D.

CD- "Please its not only what she said but how she phrased it and what she didn't say. You would have to be a fool to not notice that."
How did she say it? Did we watch the same interview? She was confident about her own ability, not downplaying the other top players... u know, english is her second language. Leave the girl alone... You all try to make something out of nothing!
MP -"Her brain hasn't gotten her too many victories out there this year..." Are you doing any better on the tennis court?

:rolleyes:

:rolleyes: Oh please...excuse me...I don't have to be a pro tennis player to see that what she has said was nonsensical...she is claiming she is so smart out there and as a spectator I just don't see it. I see histrionics and quite a bit of mental frailty...She hits the ball rather hard as well...I really don't see any remarkable tactics out there worth noting.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
427 Posts
Knizzle said:
Either you don't understand English well or you are 12 or you are just the dumbest person I have encountered on this board. Go back and read what I said carefully(that is if you can read) and then come back and talk to me. I didn't want to be ignorant towards you, but you left me no choice.
You must be "the dumbest person" knizzle. You messed up my quote. No wonder you didn't get it.

Most of that quote was not even to you. That's why you couldn't make sence of it.

I don't like English, but you didn't understand it.

I was just saying stop stiring up all the haters by making stuff up, by trying to assume what someone's thinking.
 
1 - 20 of 45 Posts
Top