Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Team WTAworld, Senior Member
10,772 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
By far and away the BEST outfit of the Aus Open, I don't think anyone can disagree ...

·
Registered
1,850 Posts
Looks as if on some low vollies, her boob might have popped out

·
25,382 Posts
Shriver was joking about the "fashion war" going on in the doubles final. She sais Daniela's outfit won the "most likely to be going ot a cocktail party after tennis" award:)

Daniela was the future star of Down Under this year-lets hope she gets a long list of titles to go with her long legs!

·
Veelieve!!!
32,573 Posts
I personally think it's more appropriate for party, then again what do I know ?? Lilia Osthelo(sp) wore something similar at the U.S. Open 2001 and if I remembered correctly she was criticized by the masses on the old message board--- now it's okay for another player?? :rolleyes:

·
Premium Member
2,310 Posts
Well, Mary Pierce lost early so someone had to keep the cocktail dress look alive!

p.s. minor fashion faux pax....I know the white hat is better on a hot Australian afternoon, but a black hat would have set the look off perfectly ;)

·
Registered
8,068 Posts
hubber hubber ;) :p

·
Registered
24,901 Posts
OMG!:eek:

·
Premium Member
181,845 Posts
Daniela looks good in anything ;)

Not suprised she wore that little black number ;)

Not the 1st time I've seen her in that whilst down under ;)

·
Genie Bouchard of TF
108,152 Posts
she was the best looking player today at the double-final

and for me she is the best looking girl on the whole WTA-Tour.

·
Registered
18,112 Posts
Personally I think the girl's head and face are oversized. The outfit looks great on her but for me she is too skinny to be attractive. She is built like a waif. But I do like the girl's spirit, her game and her future. She has a sweet face too and her build is great for court coverage but I have never found extremely thin people sexy.

Anyway I would much rather see Marat Safin in that outfit with no undies on. And not because I like men in dresses but it's just the fact that that skimpy number would let it all hang out!:eek:

·
Registered
15,270 Posts
Right on Infiniti2000 alot of folks dissed Lilia but now this trashy get up is cute??

Come on folks she looks like a 18 year old playing dress up. I like Daniela but think she needs to get a body and shape.. you know mature a bit before she can think about pulling this get up off.

No breast and behind do not a sliky black cocktail dress make. The dress iss cute by itself but not on her shape at all.

·
Registered
19,008 Posts
Well, I think that if she had "more flesh on her, bigger breast" she wouldn't be wearing that dress. I don't know, but it doesn't seem like it supports the breast very well. Maybe I'm wrong. But I know how "painful" it is to not have good support.... :eek:

·
Momomental
8,576 Posts
agrees with Marri - not enough support *ouch*

But, Daniela can pull it off. Tennis fashion looks a LOT different now than ten years ago ;)

·
Premium Member
181,845 Posts
Dawn ........ not every girl can wear those types of dresses on court or on a night out.

·
Registered
7,027 Posts
WHOA! Her Nike outfit was also pretty low cut as well. I think people are more accepting of her because she doesn't have the breasts spilling out. For Lilia it was considered too sexy cuz her breasts were out in the "open."

1 - 20 of 43 Posts