Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
7,274 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
1) Mess who needs a new coach.

2) Eager and hungry (no pun intended) for her next title.

3) perfectly fine wta tour player who is doing fine. everything is fine. fine.

4) poor girl who needs to get off the tour and reacess how her life and career are going.

I choose four.

·
Registered
199,059 Posts
4) poor girl who needs to get off the tour and reacess how her life and career are going

·
Team WTAworld, Senior Member
6,694 Posts
Oh yeah, Dani is a

5) talented player who has taken a wrong direction and needs to find her way back without damaging her body and

6) lesbian (I wish).

:)

·
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
20,453 Posts
i chose 1) and 4) but 3) is still in my mind....

come on Daniela... fight back... :sad:

good luck in your next tournament!!!!!!! :bounce:

CP always cheering you on... :)

·
Banned
13,390 Posts
Willow said:
Oh yeah, Dani is a

5) talented player who has taken a wrong direction and needs to find her way back without damaging her body and

6) lesbian (I wish).

thank you. #5 is the perfect option.

·
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
20,453 Posts
Willow said:
Oh yeah, Dani is a

6) lesbian (I wish).

same here! i like #5,... good option..

·
Registered
8,175 Posts
I choose the number 5 too for the instance but in few times it's the number 3.

Come on Dani

·
Registered
359 Posts
:sad: I wish it was number 3

i'd say 4 and 5 :(

·
Registered
3,367 Posts
#7 it's hard business, baby
try again
#5 closer to the truth than 1-4

·
Registered
4,318 Posts
I'll have to say 5, and 4. I think she needs to take time off from all of this mess!!! And she needs to realize what is wrong before it's too late!
Go Dani! We all love you!
-Jessie-

·
In my new place!!
22,955 Posts
Im going with 5 too, she obviously has shit going on in here life, give the girl a freaking break...

·
Registered
2,406 Posts
This whole anorexia debate is a side issue, it may or may not be affecting her but at the moment the media attention generated by it is simply another off-court distraction and a hindrance to her tennis. The real problem is that in the big matches, particularly in her early Slam defeats, she starts missing with alarming regularity. She plays a high-risk game, going for shots on both sides, so when confidence is low her level of play can quickly go south - wasn't she up 6-2, 5-2 on Molik in Miami and then lost eleven games in a row? She needs to reassess her game and remind herself what her strengths are and how she got to her present ranking, and try to recapture that kind of form.

·
Registered
139 Posts
Against Asagoe at Wimbledon she started missing wildly as well. But although she was up in that match... I still say losing to Harkleroad was worse. Harkleroad did nothing but get the ball back and Hantuchova donated error after error before briefly getting it back together and then losing it again :rolleyes:

·
Registered
2,406 Posts
Well, Harkleroad's game may be nothing but retrieval, but she did fight like a woman possessed in that match and I think ground Hantuchova down through the grit of her performance and the level of her grunt. Asagoe fought like hell too, but when you consider that she'd been bagelled in the first set, it wasn't as though Hantuchova was caught up in a dogfight right from the start, she simply allowed herself to be. Not only did she serve for the match, but she had matchpoints, and they disappeared with several over-ambitious swipes of her racquet as she sent the ball miles long.

·
Registered
2,506 Posts
she simply needs a rest

1 - 20 of 23 Posts