Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Banned
7,804 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I said her left leg looked like a pencil and I've gotten about 20 bad reps.

Guess what? It does look like a pencil and I don't care how many bad reps I get because I have over 14,000 points.

Your little 10 points are pathetic.

Daniela is a cute girl but if you take off your rose colored glasses you will see she is 30-40 pounds underweight. Did you give her coach a bad rep also? He said the same thing!!! :rolleyes:

·
Registered
11,233 Posts
LoL :D

Reactions: anton

·
Registered
6,964 Posts
Lol, I agree with you 100% anton ;)

(waiting for anton to return the rep points I sent him :angel: )

·
Registered
2,923 Posts
I once got bad rep. points for LAUGHING at a joke made by someone about Daniela. It was a pic of a three leg camera and it said something about her anorexia coming to another level.
Someone (who i won't mention :rolleyes: ) gave me neg. rep points for having laughed and he excused it with "Anorexia jokes are not funny". I was like, WHAT?! I wasn't laughing at Daniela, but the joke... that was so pathetic :rolleyes: And besides if it bothers you that much, I think it should be posted in the thread, if it offended the person in some way, I would have apologyzed but NO... they had to give me the rep. points. I don't care at all, I just laughed my ass off at that person

Joaco

·
Registered
6,964 Posts
:D:wavey: thanks anton!! That made my hour...:eek:

·
Registered
829 Posts
anton said:
Daniela has a great body to model clothes but for tennis she needs to add some pounds I think...
Indeed. This newfound discovery is indeed astounding. The world must be informed of such truths.

Seriously though, what are rep points worth anyway?

·
Registered
24,193 Posts
lol... don't worry about the rep thing. what you said was true, so now some ppl will prolly give u rep points right back. i once got a lot of negative rep for suggesting something not be put in the tennis forum and for saying the song i was listening to. u'll get yur rep back, trust me.

·
Banned
7,804 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Tarsius said:
Indeed. This newfound discovery is indeed astounding. The world must be informed of such truths.

Seriously though, what are rep points worth anyway?
i have not seen your avatar before. it must be new.

also i think Daniela should stop wearing the hat/visor during matches and put on some lip gross. She can then approach the Kournikova market...a

·
Registered
6,940 Posts
I am a HUGE Dani fan. And she is indeed very skinny. The day she admits to having an eating disorder, THAT'S when I'll make my judgements. Until then, I'm in doubt so I'll keep my mouth shut.

It's quite obvious Dani's fans are all sick of hearing the jokes and the rude comments day in day out. As a Williams fan, I am sure you can empathize. I don't give rep points to anyone (rarely!), positive or negative, 'cause it requires extra energy, lol, but you gotta understand that her fans are just irritated, 'tis all.

·
Banned
7,804 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Well I think Daniela is not winning and is losing early so she should look into her heart and ask herself why?

Harkleroad is a great player but Danilea even lost to her twice recently. Daniela should have won one of those matches I think...

Also I have to say if I can borrow somebody else's quote, Daniela's "hit and run" tactics are not smart. She should mix it up more and go to the net.

I hope she watched the Justine-Serena match. Although hopefully there will be no more hand raising scandals soon.

·
Banned
1,174 Posts
LOL rep points are funny. I don't pay attention to them because I only get negative reputation from Williams fans and positive reputation from anti-Williams fans. And I have given out reputation points probably about 4 or 5 times so they are a pretty useless feature if you ask me.

1 - 20 of 45 Posts