1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
52,354 Posts
Reactions: LTT

·
Registered
11,675 Posts
I wouldnt say so. Dani lost first round in Rome to STOSOR (on clay :help: ) Then made 4th Round at Roland Garros. Dani is all about wackie results :retard: I wouldnt say "Hantuchokova" is back :smash:

·
Banned
3,588 Posts
please, it's no surprise. hantuchova will always be this way. she has never impressed me, never will.

·
Registered
9,600 Posts
VeeDaQueen said:
please, it's no surprise. hantuchova will always be this way. she has never impressed me, never will.

do you hate every player except serena???i mean everytime igo in a thread,your bashing the player that the thread is about.

·
What's this?
14,651 Posts
Hantuchova shouldn't have sacked Nigel Sears - did she ever explain the reason why she did it?

·
Registered
9,600 Posts
watchdogfish said:
Hantuchova shouldn't have sacked Nigel Sears - did she ever explain the reason why she did it?

yeah i agree with you.she just said she needed someone new to listen to which means to me she wanted to get better,but i think nigel just fit her perfectly although i wasn't a huge fan of him.

·
Registered
13,084 Posts
Nothing new, she has a nice run and we all think she's back, then she has a horrible loss and everybody's shocked. The same old over and over again.

·
Registered
20,122 Posts
Elena has been playing well lately. Why is it just about Daniela? :shrug: Seriously.

1 - 20 of 44 Posts