Tennis Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3,603 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Daniela Hantuchova def. Alina Jidkova 2-6 :eek: 6-0 6-1 :D :worship: :bounce: :bounce:

Not quite sure what went wrong in the first set, Dani obviously still snoozing from her afternoon siesta. But she soon woke up and was unlucky not to give Alina a double bagel after her first set disaster. It's about time that Dani got her game together and these are positive signs. Ashley Harkleroad next, and Dani seriously needs to get some revenge for that awful defeat earlier this year.

C'mon Dani!! :bounce:

·
Registered
5,789 Posts
Congrats Dani!

·
Registered
17,731 Posts
Weird result, but I'm pleased for Dani, she aint playing well, and this must have been one of those nightmare matches you just have to get through.

·
Registered
44,018 Posts
Congrats Dani!!

This reminds of the Aussie...she was obviously struggling, but she found a way to win. Her match with Ashley will be interesting...ESPN show this one!

·
Banned
4,078 Posts
I think ashley will beat her ..... but there's a chance that she finally woke up during those last two sets. we'll know on Wednesday.

·
Registered
3,729 Posts
Congrats Dani! I caught the scoreboard right before she doled out that first bagel. She was playing tough and hanging tough and, minus that first set, has one of the most impressive scorelines of the day :)

Good luck vs Ashley! :bounce:

·
Registered
2,593 Posts
Congrats Dani!! Nice to see you winning!

·
Banned
16,998 Posts
wows--very surprising resultss--never saws match with similar scorelines--what happens on fuirst set daniela--not know--alina play good--maybe not

·
Kart & I against the WtaWorld!
35,894 Posts
maybe Jidkova got hurt in the 2nd set not enough to quit but enough to throw her off her game and let Daniela run away with it? or maybe not.

·
Registered
4,402 Posts
wohoo Daniela.
I hope she beats Ashley 6-0 6-0, needs to get revenge.
Her conditioning is no where though where it should be, and I wouldn't be suprised if she lost 6-0 6-0 :rolleyes:
BUT I hope Daniela wins it easily and moves on.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts