Tennis Forum banner
1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
679 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Ok, effort to post movie no.2

Having taken the last video converter back as it was a pile of trash (rubbish to my fellow brits), the new one works a bit better. I have to versions of the movie (3 mins), the first is a low resolution one which is 867Kbytes in size, the other is a medium resolution at 3.7MBytes. Still working on a high res version.

The problem is I have nowhere to put them. Previously i've put them on my work webserver, but its being replaced at the moment. So the options are: a) some kindly puts it on some space they have, or b) you PM me with your email and I send it on tomorrow (Tuesday).

As pinky says, its v.v.good. Dani looks stunning and has a grip-it-and-rip-it drive.

NEW:::::::

Now downloadable for a limited time at http://ego.psych.mcgill.ca/labs/mvr/Aaron/images/smiley/
right click and save the file called danigolf_high (3MB File)

·
Registered
679 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Ok, emails have been sent to those of you whom asked. Hope you enjoy.

·
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
20,629 Posts
daniela's necklace said:
actually the shirt reads "Goddess of Victory"...it's probably custom made...anyone recall the Victory shirt? :hearts:
i saw a 'Victory Goddess' shirt at SportsChek here in Toronto... but it was pretty..... and i havent seen that 'red one' yet........

·
Registered
994 Posts
beauty_is_pink said:
i saw a 'Victory Goddess' shirt at SportsChek here in Toronto... but it was pretty..... and i havent seen that 'red one' yet........
was it a Nike too? :confused:

I've been running into the Nike apparel she wears to some tourneys at my local Sports Authority...wonder if I should start a shrine? :tape:

(kidding
)

oh and Joe, they're still selling those crappy tennis sticks, man they sure arent big on tennis

·
Registered
3,617 Posts
i know about it-that is not the problem
problem is, that video was placed there just temporary, so i cant dl it....but i think it will be oK, i just need to be patient

1 - 20 of 48 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.