Tennis Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,053 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Tamerine Tanasugarn is handing Dani long legs her bony lil' ass on the aurthur ashe court at the moment.

I wonder if she is in tears yet??? :eek:

21 errors from teh lanky one so far - and the thai has just gone 3-1 up in the second.

·
I'm so current, I'm tomorrow.
49,309 Posts
Tami is playing *great* tennis!! One of the best matches I've seen from her. And Dani...well, there's nothing that I can say.

·
Registered
3,997 Posts
Dani holds for 2-3 with a nice touch drop shot. She's hitting some fabulous shots, but some of her shot selection is just atrocious.

·
Registered
427 Posts
Yes, her errors are doing her in.

She's not crying at all so far. Maybe it's just when she's behind to really low ranked players she thinks she should beat & Tammy is to good to make her feel that way.

·
Registered
3,997 Posts
Daniela 2-6 3-4....still too inconsistent. She had 0-30 on Tanasugarn's last service game, but she lost that lead.

·
Registered
4,742 Posts
No Dani is not in tears yet. :rolleyes:

But if I were in Dani's position this match I woud have cried about 3 or 4 games ago. ;)

·
Registered
4,742 Posts
BTW Tammy is playing great!! :)

·
Banned
16,998 Posts
Lmao!

·
Premium Member
182,028 Posts
Tammy LMAO :haha:

·
Registered
230 Posts
is anyone else watching this on SS2

that 'threllfall' (sp?) commentator is so freaky.

not only does he sound like a pervert -
the way he has been leering over hantuchova
but he is so bloody biased in his commentary
i mean where is the 'supporting the underdog' argument in this case? :fiery: :fiery: :fiery: :fiery:

he was the one who said he would bet his house on Jen winning against Venus when she went 3-0 up 2001 US OPEN semi. i hope he is still homeless :fiery: :fiery: :fiery:

·
Registered
1,626 Posts
danker said:
What exactly did Tammy do? :confused:

Well done Tammy! :bounce:
She thought it was over at 5-3, she screamed, jumped up and down and gave the thumbs up sign to her coach :D

1 - 19 of 19 Posts